• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Bella Update (Pic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NikkiLS

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nicole
We have feathers! and more pins coming still!:dancing::dance4::laughing12:

Attachments

Archiesmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
Ohhhh look at that!!
I hope she leaves them alone! That does show some promise :)

NikkiLS

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nicole
It certainly does considering she was totally naked there! I am curious if anyone has any recommendations though. I was considering adding a couple new perches and toys when the hubbys unemployment finally comes in we have been scrounging for money lately it is terrible. But I am concerned where she is a nervous personality and has the tendency to pluck that changing anything may lead her back to that? I was going to give her the bigger cage we have but it isn't that much different and I don't want to push my luck with her. I am certainly not moving her cage since she is doing so well in this spot...I think she likes having a window view! But I just thought I would ask what you guys think?

jenwren59

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jennifer
good luck to bella! it always helps to be hopeful. this is such a tough thing.

my Papa (male grey) is plucking a lot lately. he has been almost perfectly feathered but it is hard for him to stay that way. i have tried so much and been to the vets until i'm as sure as i can be that he is healthy. i wonder if some birds are just more "nervous" than others.

i am out here reading to see what others are trying - like the featheriffic and avi-calm.

my Georgie (quaker) is the shaggiest bird ever. same thing. i've been to the vet and i've given her loads of things to do and good diet. i'm wishing i knew how to help her too!

Status
Not open for further replies.