• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Balls, indestructible balls finally!

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Beetle loooooves balls. From the $2 5 Below kickballs to basketballs, soccer he will destroy all.

We found the Jolly Pet brand. Screenshot_20240503_101645_Gallery.jpg They are the best! The soccer ball can be picked up, it bounces and rolls, and kicks easy.

He just got to try the tug toy, easy to throw via rope, easy for them to grab, and it bounces!

Beetle will be 3 next month!
Screenshot_20240409_191047_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Your welcome!
He is a love, but has his issues! He is not a People dog, strangers a big no. Groom? Sure....bath, rain.....cut mats out maybe he will get snappy. Beetlejuice lives up to his name!

LiveLolBrd

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Lana
He is a love, but has his issues! He is not a People dog, strangers a big no. Groom? Sure....bath, rain.....cut mats out maybe he will get snappy. Beetlejuice lives up to his name!
Oh, I had a 100% FAMILY dog. Anyone outside of the close family, STAY AWAY FROM MY KIDS! OR ELSE... Sounds like he is a little harder! Cute tho.

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Oh, I had a 100% FAMILY dog. Anyone outside of the close family, STAY AWAY FROM MY KIDS! OR ELSE... Sounds like he is a little harder! Cute tho.
His beginning of life wasn't good. We know this from the rescue that had them. All I was told breeder dogs, Man had someone looking after them. He came home the litter was walking around. I suspect maybe the Man was hospitalized.

He was described as skittish. Well yes, a 7 mos old came here snapping at us. I got him from petfinder, had a transport driver bring him 1000 miles to us.

He really is sweet, but he can get sketchy at times. Just need to leave him be. So we play everyday making life fun.

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire