• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Baby Turks

Janet31

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Janet Wessels
Looking forward to learning from others…… i have two turquoise parakeets , five & six months. Ends up they are both males, they have adjusted well together and recognize my voice and seem quite calm when I talk to them, I can feed them millet in the morning, when my fingers get to close they start getting nervous. I give them the space they need. I als have a bird bath set up for them and they haven’t found it yet. They are just starting to play with one particular toy, i have six in the cage….. the cage is a flight cage and the boys look very small in it. Is this just going to take patience and time or should I be doing more with them. I’m home most days with them and talk to them on & off all day. Thanks in advance for any advice on raising my little guys.”Burt & Aussie“ thank you too

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
Welcome to the Avenue :hiya:

Sparkles99

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Welcome!

Hannah!

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Hannah
Welcome! And it's just going to take time make sure you aren't pushing them to be by you or anything if they don't want to but also don't just put them in their cage and never do anything with them it sounds like you're doing just the right thing!

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Welcome, and enjoy the site!