• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SALE Avian Stainless BOXING WEEK SALE

TWR

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Simply fill in your ship to address, etc and check out.
When your order is ready, we give you a few shipping options & bill you for any additional postage.
Is it possible to get a shipping quote before committing?

Laura729

Jogging around the block
I can't decide between the Square Dance and the Crystal Topsy Turvy for my goofy goffin! Sometimes he's intimidated by large toys, so maybe even the Mini Diamond Spinner??

@Deejo - thanks for the awesome sale!!

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
My Goffin's is also fearful of large items as well as unfamiliar items. You might want to get the Mini Diamond Spinner. You could still try one of the others, too, and just put that where she can see it and get used to it. I ordered a Topsy Turvy and might try that with her but it will probably go to one of my Amazons.

Lo_

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Lauren
This sale is awesome and I can't wait to get a few things!! :)

Laura729

Jogging around the block
My Goffin's is also fearful of large items as well as unfamiliar items. You might want to get the Mini Diamond Spinner. You could still try one of the others, too, and just put that where she can see it and get used to it. I ordered a Topsy Turvy and might try that with her but it will probably go to one of my Amazons.
Thanks so much for your help! Lucius does often "come around" after initially being scared of new things - sometimes very quickly, but sometimes not (even after a long observation/intro period). Larger toys definitely seem to scare him at first, but his fear vs no fear list is not exactly predictable (a sandwich had him puffed up and swaying the other day for some reason...but the huge, loud, clunky ladder I was dragging around the house the other night was totally fine, apparently). o_O :wacky:

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Keno would not go near her Goodie Gadget canister for a long time. Then one day I found the top off of it. Then she started to remove all of the parts, the side screws and the backplate. I finally could not find some of the parts. I either vacuumed them up or threw them out in the cage paper. She will not perch on her main perch but will perch on the smaller ones.
I gave her a Blu's foot toy and she won't go near it unless I hold it. Then she will grab it for a second and back away.

Last edited:

EllaMay

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
April
I ordered 3 toys, Ella is going to be thrilled. :boxes:

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
I ordered two more of the Square Dance toys...they are my CAGs' favorite toys. We have one for Clancy and one for Smokey and they go absolutely crazy for them! I also got one of the new ones...I can't remember the name. I got a foot toy too...I couldn't resist!:) The Square Dance toys are just amazing! I'm looking forward to the new toys that Doris has been hinting at! Ugh...I'm such a toy freak and my greys just go crazy over SS!:)

Deejo

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Doris
I ordered two more of the Square Dance toys...they are my CAGs' favorite toys. We have one for Clancy and one for Smokey and they go absolutely crazy for them! I also got one of the new ones...I can't remember the name. I got a foot toy too...I couldn't resist!:) The Square Dance toys are just amazing! I'm looking forward to the new toys that Doris has been hinting at! Ugh...I'm such a toy freak and my greys just go crazy over SS!:)
We'll have new things added very early in the New Year!

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Haven't had a chance to shop yet. It's an amazing sale!