• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS Avian Avenue Mini Fall Sidewalk Sale Vendor List

CeciliaZ

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Cecilia
@Matto , Love the hanging gym! Just some questions on the small one - is the hardware attached to the PVC for adding the SS bowls or plastic crock. Do I have the option of leaving them off? Do you suggest leaving them on for balance?

Also, what is the distance from the bottom rotating perch where the diamond sections are attached to the perch above it?
Do you have any pics of it with some birds on it? Trying to get an idea how it would fit for my tiels. Thanks!

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
:shopspree: WOOOHOOOO I can't believe I missed this post on Saturday!!! :headsmack:

Matto

Rollerblading along the road
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matt
@Matto , Love the hanging gym! Just some questions on the small one - is the hardware attached to the PVC for adding the SS bowls or plastic crock. Do I have the option of leaving them off? Do you suggest leaving them on for balance?

Also, what is the distance from the bottom rotating perch where the diamond sections are attached to the perch above it?
Do you have any pics of it with some birds on it? Trying to get an idea how it would fit for my tiels. Thanks!
You can leave off the bowls. The bottom rotating perch is about 4" below the perches above it. Sorry, I don't have any pictures of birds on it yet. I think that tiels might have a tough time getting around on it if they're clipped, but I think that if they're flighted then they should be fine. And especially if you add lots of toys for them to climb on.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
You can leave off the bowls. The bottom rotating perch is about 4" below the perches above it. Sorry, I don't have any pictures of birds on it yet. I think that tiels might have a tough time getting around on it if they're clipped, but I think that if they're flighted then they should be fine. And especially if you add lots of toys for them to climb on.

Do you think this size would be okay for Ripley? ;)

CeciliaZ

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Cecilia
Could you increase the distance between the rotating perch and the one above it - maybe 1 1/2" - just to give them a little more clearance?

Davi

Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Davi
I'm still working on the digital flyer/graphic for the sale, but here's the deal :)

You'll get one of these hanging holiday bells for each $35 spent in my shop (excluding taxes and any other promotions or coupons). So if you spend $35, you get one; if you spend $70, you get two, etc. There are four different "versions":

Happy Holidays
Season's Greetings
Peace on Earth
(Winter Scene; no text)

There are four of each kind for a total of 16 bells. Bead colors vary and I cannot guarantee which type(s) you'll get, but feel free to tell me your preference(s) in the notes when you order, as I'll do my best to accommodate them. Also, please add "AA Member" to your order notes so that I know to include your free bell(s) to your order!!!

And... shipping is FREE on all orders! :cheer::loveshower::yahoo::dancing::bliss:

Have I used enough happy emojis yet? Ok, just one more! :excited2:

Thank you everyone and I'm super excited for the sale!

PS: the price of 99.99 is clearly NOT what I'll be charging for these bells should any remain after the sale. But since they'll only be available through the Sidewalk Sale, I needed a way to discourage non-AA members from grabbing them until after the sale

CeciliaZ

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Cecilia
@Matto , another question - for the small hanging gym - are the plastic crocks - the "smart crock in and out"? It looks like that from your picture.

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra

I love that!

Laurie

The Best Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Laurie
The babies have been keeping me busy but I'll be doing something for you'll. I'll let you know tonight. Baby Ema and Baby Ducky say hello.

IMG_20191023_095839.jpg

JoJo&Loki

Real Name
Kelly
@Laurie Baby Ema and Ducky are so adorable! :heart:

@Davi those bells are really cool! All your items are awesome though...As you can see from my profile pic your “fun included” perch is still a fave at our house. It even has the coveted by the window spot, my babies love chilling there all the time :cool: