• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

AVIAN ANTICS - Weekly Special - Ends SATURDAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

avianantics

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
These weekly specials run through Saturday.

15% OFF all Good Stuff Organic Parrot Food products. See the PRE-ORDER SPECIALS page for Details. This is a great time to try Good Stuff products.

15% OFF all Toy Making Parts!
Visit the SALES and PROMOTIONS page for Details.

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
Shelly thanks for extending the sale on the food. :dance5:

I was thinking I had missed it.

Payday is tomorrow and I would like to try some of those organic foods.

Hope Riddle

Sprinting down the street
I haven't purchased anything from Avian Antics yet so I was wondering......Can you use multiple cupons? Just curious....

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
Thanks for the reminder Shelly. I love the Good Stuff food. The parrot mix smells so fresh and my birds are all liking it. They got the sprouts this morning. Definitely want to make an order during the sale!

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
Shelly trying to place an order and it says the coupon expired! HELP!!

Merlie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
How large are the bags of the Good Stuff cooking mixes? It doesn't say on the website.

Thanks!!

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
How large are the bags of the Good Stuff cooking mixes? It doesn't say on the website.

Thanks!!
Merlie I think it says it makes 3-4 cups. That is one of the items I am buying.
That just happened to me to
Denise I think she extended the sale and maybe forgot to change the expiration date on the coupon. I think your items will stay in your cart. I am just waiting to hear back from Shelly.

magni

Hit the Road
Real Name
Denise

Merlie I think it says it makes 3-4 cups. That is one of the items I am buying.

Denise I think she extended the sale and maybe forgot to change the expiration date on the coupon. I think your items will stay in your cart. I am just waiting to hear back from Shelly.

Thats Ok I understand, I ordered a lot of toy parts last night. Then I thought I would try the food. She is probably busy to with the sale:)

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
The food is really nice, everything is very fresh.

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
The coupon works now ~ I just used it :)

avianantics

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
I haven't purchased anything from Avian Antics yet so I was wondering......Can you use multiple cupons? Just curious....
Yes, you can use multiple coupons, but you must place multiple orders. You can only use one coupon per order.
So.... to do this, you add items to your cart, checkout, enter coupon code (which you MUST type in, won't work if copy/paste), then select CHECK as the payment method and LOCAL PICKUP as the shipping method.

I will combine your orders and invoice you manually through PayPal.

Last edited:

avianantics

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing

Thanks!!
It is available in 10 ounce bags (makes 3-4 cups) and 20 ounce bags (makes 6-7 cups).

avianantics

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
Re: AVIAN ANTICS - Weekly Special - Ends MIDNIGHT TONIGHT!

These weekly specials end Midnight Tonight.

15% OFF all Good Stuff Organic Parrot Food products. See the PRE-ORDER SPECIALS page for Details. This is a great time to try Good Stuff products.

FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $100.00 & UP
*Cart total must be $100.00 after discounts, Continental U.S. only, via the least expensive option of USPS First Class, Parcel Post or UPS Ground. Discounted shipping for International Customers. Excludes Drop Ship items and orders containing more than 10# of food. If your order contains more than 10# of Food items, you will be invoiced for ONLY the difference in shipping charges. Select "LOCAL PICKUP" as the Shipping option at checkout.

To use multiple Coupon Codes, you MUST place multiple orders. Simply select "CHECK" as the payment method and "LOCAL PICKUP" as the shipping method, and I will combine your orders and invoice you manually.

If you have any questions or any problems with the website, please PM me or email me at: shelly@aviananticsbirdtoys.com

birdlady

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
Hmmm...might have to try a few of those..they sound really good.

Merlie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
I just ordered, I've been very curious to try them, and being on sale, now's a great time to do just that!!

Thanks for the reminder .. I almost forgot!!

magni

Hit the Road
Real Name
Denise
Re: AVIAN ANTICS - Weekly Special - Ends MIDNIGHT TONIGHT!

These weekly specials end Midnight Tonight.

FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $100.00 & UP
*Cart total must be $100.00 after discounts, Continental U.S. only, via the least expensive option of USPS First Class, Parcel Post or UPS Ground. Discounted shipping for International Customers. Excludes Drop Ship items and orders containing more than 10# of food. If your order contains more than 10# of Food items, you will be invoiced for ONLY the difference in shipping charges. Select "LOCAL PICKUP" as the Shipping option at checkout.

To use multiple Coupon Codes, you MUST place multiple orders. Simply select "CHECK" as the payment method and "LOCAL PICKUP" as the shipping method, and I will combine your orders and invoice you manually.

If you have any questions or any problems with the website, please PM me or email me at: shelly@aviananticsbirdtoys.com

Hi Shelly,the free shipping,if you already ordered can we get the free shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.