• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Argyle has moved

Status
Not open for further replies.

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
So, because of Argyle's fascination with the bigger birds, and Nemo in particular and the "incident" last week, I have moved him into the family room with the Cockatiels, Lovebirds and Budgies. I feel that will be safer for him. He has been in there for a few days, since Thursday. Today was the first day I let him fly around, with everyone else in cages. He went to the cockatiel cage and was enthralled. Luckily, the Cockatiels are so laid back, they don't care. Then he went to the stand on top of the cockatiel cage and regurgitated and then shook his head and it flew off! I have never had a bird do that before, the flicking I mean. Then he was down on the cage with them and regurgitated again. Then, just hung out. I think he will be happy in there and much safer.

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Aww,that's great that he seems so happy in there!

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:heart: yay!! When you talk about Argyle, I can't help but think about a school cardigan...:lol:

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
That's funny:) Did you see Braveheart? William's uncle's name was Argyle. I have always loved that name. I think people think I named him that because of his little diamond markings:)

:heart: yay!! When you talk about Argyle, I can't help but think about a school cardigan...:lol:

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I feel bad, he wants a buddy, I hope he makes a friend in there:)
Is getting another Linnie not possible? Are there any single birdies in there that he might make a connection with?

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
That's funny:) Did you see Braveheart? William's uncle's name was Argyle. I have always loved that name. I think people think I named him that because of his little diamond markings:)
Yes, I did see that movie but don't remember anyone else's name in that film.:coffeescreen:

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
I have actually been offered another linnie, but I just don't know. Argyle is a handful, I don't want two handfuls! There are no "odd" birds in there, except for the three budgies. Two of the Cockatiels are VERY close, the lovebirds are very close, then the two other cockatiels do their own thing and the budgies are now a threesome:)

Is getting another Linnie not possible? Are there any single birdies in there that he might make a connection with?

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Hmm,well hopefully the friends wont mind if he tags along with their "group" :) Keep us updated please.

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra

suileeka

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lindsay
I have actually been offered another linnie, but I just don't know. Argyle is a handful, I don't want two handfuls!
Basil and Dori are a handful.. but I think they'd be moreso if they didn't have one another! They're more like one bird in two bodies and they keep each other in line. :D

Maxsmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Argyle sounds like he is quite social and able to adjust to new surroundings

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
sounds like a good move for him!!

Naiera

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Alyssa
Argyle sounds wonderful. I'm glad he made the transition well. Will be watching to see what happens :)

Meatball

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
I just love him!!! He is my favorite linnie color, such a beautiful green!:heart:

Maxsmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Oh, thank you Vicki. He really looks so sweet. I know you say he is a handful but oh how cute. Yes, room with smaller birds. No regrets

Status
Not open for further replies.