• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Anyone elses tiel love their head being scratched THIS much...

Rht123

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Rob
Jeff would spend every second of her existence (apart from when she is eating) having her head scratched. She loves it so much. The more fingers the better too as you can see :lol:

What do your tiels love? :)

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Sunshine Tiel loves the total head scritch...like you said, the more fingers, the better. :)

Igor and Mocha...:wtf:

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
awwww!!:heart:

Rht123

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Rob
Sunshine Tiel loves the total head scritch...like you said, the more fingers, the better. :)

Igor and Mocha...:wtf:
Igor and Mocha sound like Lola. He loves kisses and being close to you but hates bring scratched

Sylvi_

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sylvi
What a cutie she is! :heart:

Mimi loves being scratched on the head, especially if you make your palm into a cupping shape so she can nuzzle into the hand while she's being scritched. :xflove:

Rht123

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Rob
What a cutie she is! :heart:

Mimi loves being scratched on the head, especially if you make your palm into a cupping shape so she can nuzzle into the hand while she's being scritched. :xflove:
That sounds just too cute!!

MandaExotics

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Amanda
Nafesh wants one finger scritches mostly. She will move her head to her liking, so I use a scratching motion while she turns her head left and right.

If I don't scratch her head soon enough she'll attempt scritches from her nearest toy.

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
Sunset likes her neck scratched while I constantly give her little kisses on her head. It's so cute, and the kissing really helps calm her down.:xflove:

Twilight doesn't like scratches at all. A few months ago I was able to give him some for a few seconds. It was the first time in 1 1/2 years! Scratches make him nervous.:(

Niko likes regular one finger scratches, unless my husband is scratching her. Then she would probably let him scratch her however he wanted.:meh:

blewin

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ben
Buddy only wants scritches from her "chosen one." I am just a walking perch. On the few times she asks me for scritches, I get bit after about 30 seconds. Sigh.

Rht123

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Rob
Sunset likes her neck scratched while I constantly give her little kisses on her head. It's so cute, and the kissing really helps calm her down.:xflove:

Twilight doesn't like scratches at all. A few months ago I was able to give him some for a few seconds. It was the first time in 1 1/2 years! Scratches make him nervous.:(

Niko likes regular one finger scratches, unless my husband is scratching her. Then she would probably let him scratch her however he wanted.:meh:
Twilight is just like Lola.. the very rare occasion that he lets me, he loves it. But after a few seconds he loves to bite me more

Rht123

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Rob
Buddy only wants scritches from her "chosen one." I am just a walking perch. On the few times she asks me for scritches, I get bit after about 30 seconds. Sigh.
Haha. Jeff isnt fussy. Which ever hand thats available will do haha

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
Graham wants 1 or 2 finger head scritches for 1 minute. Then a nip. She then ducks her head under your hand for another 1 minute scritch followed by another nip. Wash rinse repeat until it is back to cage time.

Eric wants nothing to do with fingers or scritches. They are obviously EVIL.

Rht123

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Rob
Graham wants 1 or 2 finger head scritches for 1 minute. Then a nip. She then ducks her head under your hand for another 1 minute scritch followed by another nip. Wash rinse repeat until it is back to cage time.

Eric wants nothing to do with fingers or scritches. They are obviously EVIL.
Haha... Making sure you do it JUST right