• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

amber my standard poodle

Status
Not open for further replies.

marian

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
This was my standard poodle amber. I recently lost her about 8 weeks ago.I rescued her from a puppy mill 10 years ago.She had been in a rabbit cage for 5 1/2 mnths and never touched the ground before finding her.She was the kindest loyal dog I have ever had.Everyone who met amber instantly fell in love with her.There was a human or animal she didnt get along with.Oh wait accept the night of my accident when she wouldnt let the ambulance crew in close enough to work on me.until they asked me to please call her off..I told her it was ok to lay down..she did.The ambulance guys made a comment... would I come to their houses and train their kids...amber was better behaved then they were.lol.For ten years she has been with me..slept in my bed nights..and traveled everywhere I did.Mornings when I didnt feel like walking she got me going.All I can say is she helped me through alot in the last few years.I miss her dearly...truely so does hiram.He would call for her after she was gone."amber and whistle come here girl." run free my dear amber:)

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Im so sorry that you lost her,she was beautiful.

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
This was my standard poodle amber. I recently lost her about 8 weeks ago.I rescued her from a puppy mill 10 years ago.She had been in a rabbit cage for 5 1/2 mnths and never touched the ground before finding her.She was the kindest loyal dog I have ever had.Everyone who met amber instantly fell in love with her.There was a human or animal she didnt get along with.Oh wait accept the night of my accident when she wouldnt let the ambulance crew in close enough to work on me.until they asked me to please call her off..I told her it was ok to lay down..she did.The ambulance guys made a comment... would I come to their houses and train their kids...amber was better behaved then they were.lol.For ten years she has been with me..slept in my bed nights..and traveled everywhere I did.Mornings when I didnt feel like walking she got me going.All I can say is she helped me through alot in the last few years.I miss her dearly...truely so does hiram.He would call for her after she was gone."amber and whistle come here girl." run free my dear amber:)
I'm so sorry about your Amber. She was really beautiful. I'm sure you must miss her very much.

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
I am very sorry for your loss :hug8:she was gorgeous

magni

Hit the Road
Real Name
Denise
I am so sorry she was very beautiful:hug8::hug8:

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
I am so sorry for your loss.

Matt

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
so very sorry for your loss:hug8:

senorabarb

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Barb
I'm sorry about Amber. I can see her gentle soul. Run free, sweet girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.