• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

All Pont Levis Swings have been shipped!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazeybird

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Houston
Easier said than done Natacha. My DH is Mr. Notice Everything lol

Ok ok ok! See here is the problem with this! When you are dating, you want your boyfriend to notice EVERYTHING, your shoes, your nails, your hair, your eyes, your clothes and even your perfume. It takes time but guys (usually) get the hang of it and start to notice when you got a new hair cut "just for him" or something. Then after your done and married he tries to continue to do this and you complain that he pays to much attention... hmmm there is something wrong with this picture :lol:

Birdlover

Avian Addiction!
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Thats why I love my paypal account so much - easy to get stuff in unnoticed :) DH doesnt really care but I really hate admitting how much I actually spend on toys and such :rofl:

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
Thats a nice swing!! Who's it for?

I cant believe the price tag on it!

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
This is turning into a very naughty thread:eek:. I simply wanted to advise that everything has been shipped!:p

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Last edited:

birdlady

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
Ok ok ok! See here is the problem with this! When you are dating, you want your boy friend to notice EVERYTHING, your shoes, your nails, your hair, your eyes, your clothes and even your perfume. It takes time but guys (usually) get the hang of it and start to notice when you got a new hair cut "just for him" or something. Then after your done and married he tries to continue to do this and you complain that he pays to much attention... hmmm there is something wrong with this picture :lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thats why I love my paypal account so much - easy to get stuff in unnoticed :) DH doesnt really care but I really hate admitting how much I actually spend on toys and such :rofl:
OMG I always hope and pray the packages arrive when he isn't home!!!

Shade

Crazy for Pois!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natacha
Since we are talking about the drawbridge here...
I showed Zuri yesterday that I could "hide" Nutriberries in the added foraging holes. Well..she knows where to go first thing when coming out of her cage! She has also figured out that if you swing the block around, the treat might fall out more easily..

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Since we are talking about the drawbridge here...
I showed Zuri yesterday that I could "hide" Nutriberries in the added foraging holes. Well..she knows where to go first thing when coming out of her cage! She has also figured out that if you swing the block around, the treat might fall out more easily..
What a smart girlie.:cool1:. even Emma and Sachi don't know about that.. but I really jam my foraging holes with Shelled almond and even hammer them in hard.:rofl:

Kia

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jennylyn
WOW nice swing but how do you read how much it cost:omg::lol:

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Correction:
One Pont Levis Swing will be shipped tomorrow :hehe:

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
hehe... yep that would be hard to not be noticed! Although if he looks at the credit card statements and see the charges on it then you might be having some explaining to do!
I just got my own private credit card so he will NEVER EVER know :dance4:

Ok ok ok! See here is the problem with this! When you are dating, you want your boyfriend to notice EVERYTHING, your shoes, your nails, your hair, your eyes, your clothes and even your perfume. It takes time but guys (usually) get the hang of it and start to notice when you got a new hair cut "just for him" or something. Then after your done and married he tries to continue to do this and you complain that he pays to much attention... hmmm there is something wrong with this picture :lol:
They only notice how much you spend, if you didn't cook dinner, how high the heat is and how many lights are on. :lol: They don't notice anything else :rofl:

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Yup!! SAroj got her swing.:dance4:

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Yup!! Jacqueline sold Saroj... Her Model Swing.

Hopefully.. Jacqueline and her husband will remember how to build the Pont Levis swings.. without it!!:rofl: Saroj was so nice in her email.. it was difficult to say no.

Status
Not open for further replies.