• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

All I want is nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

bratdoll

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Kris
(BUBS): All I want is nuts... But my mommy only gives me a couple, in the shell, every evening.

She gives me noodles every morning and evening with fresh veggies (some cooked, some raw), softened pellets, and some fruit and clean water. BUT SHE KNOWS I DON'T LIKE SQUASH, CARROTS, or any veggie raw or cooked, really!

but I LOVEEEE THIS BIRDIE BREAD! Wait.... Is this a shredded carrot I see???????!!!! :omg:

CeddysMum

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Astrid (formerly: 'featherbaby')
I knows what 'ya mean, Bubs! My mummy gives me all dat yucky veggytables too and I on'y really likes fruit, red and yellow capsicum (bell pepper), some leaves and corn. But she's still insists an' gives me dat odder stuff she calls broccoli, carrot, punkin, sweet 'tatoes and whatnot - YUCK!!!

An dat nasty doctor has tolds her I'm still eating too much dry seeds and nuts and now I on'y gets dem seeds wet with somefing funny growing out of dem (she calls dem sprouts :confused:) and even less nuts den before :mad:

- Lady Ceddy

Sauly

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Jonathan
Well I got ya all beat! My Daddy's a freak! He wastes so much what do the humans call it? mooney I think, yeah mooney!! He buys me organic this and organic that! I try to tell him that I only like almond slivers, squash, peas and red pepper!!! Those little brown balls he calls pellets suck! But I tolerate them! I love my apple spice bread from that human Doris's place Avian Organics and seeds and grain. I love the really expensive dried organic fruit from Wholesome foods that he buys me with his mooney! I have noticed that my mommy and daddy don't eat expensive T-bone steak anymore! My daddy tells me he loves Mac and cheese!!! Shhhhh dont chirp a word but I know he hates it!

over and out bird pals!!

Tequila

bratdoll

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Kris
No, no, no. My mommy is the craziest bird lady. She tells me to take my medicines, since I was sneezy last week. Crazy lady put the medicine in my mouth when I tried to bite the syringe, and THEN tried to give me my food.... so I bit the crazy lady and she spilled all my yucky pellets. HA HA HA!

... but now she gives me my food AND THEN my medicine, so I can be mad at her in peace for a while but not bite her first.

So... back to the food. I LOVE sweet potatoes! And bell peppers. And macaroni and cheese, chicken, and noodles! OOOH and those tiny bell peppers--- I poke a hole in 'em, dip 'em in my water bowl (before I take a bath in it) and then tip my head back and drink the water! Smart huh, since the crazy lady won't give me a cup and let me drink like a dignified young man....

Why are my noodles orange and green? :confused:

Birdbabe

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
I know wut you meen,,,,mommie only give me 4 pistacos....4! I want more but she sais No, you eat your veggies! I throwz dem on the floor...HEE HEE.

tozie12

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
beth
skittles: ooh i have a magic nut bowl in my room! i empty it and it magically fills back up! since i know its aaaaallllways gonna magically fill up i only eat about 3 or 4 a day, almonds and walnuts are the bestest desserts in the world! oh oh... here's my new brother caleb..not too sure bout that guy...he has a really weird feather-doo going on sometimes. <shakes head>

caleb: hey! i got one of those magic nut bowls too!! its on top of my bedroom and everytime i take the last one... boom! it fills right back up! ya'll just need to gettcha one'a them there magic nut bowls... when momma leave for werk i'll fire up the mozilla and see if i can find where momma found it... <muttering> maybe it was dr foster?... or one'a dem new places momma's been talkin bout lately...

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
Mango Why do you put food in my dish your just waisting it you know ill come eat what you have off your plate

you waist the water to id rather drink from your glass it tasts better mom you know stolen food tast better i try to tell you all the time like when you were making a sandwich you turned your back and i was flying across the room with your bread
i just love bread and butter but un less i steal it i dont get it , so mom for get my dish ill keep eating from your plate it will be cheaper for you . but i know ill be getting sc eggs with hot peppers for breakfast and stuped peletstomorrow till you get home and i cas steal off your plate
so another day passes she never learns

Mango

bratdoll

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Kris
(Bubs) I flew in the house and sceeeeered my Mommy! She ran into another room! I dont think I will be doing THAT again! I think I scare her all the time, maybe I should stop opening my mouth like my beak is a hammer at my mommy! She wants me to be a cuddly boy but as long as she gives me the veggies I might just be a pretty boy from afar! :cool:

adinafloyd

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Adina
Well, im a beautiful Ekkie who eats my veggies but I cant help but steal my brothers cage and food. He is a CAG. So my mommy bought me a bigger cage that looks somewhat like my stupid brothers. Well, I was still taking my brothers cage so my mommy switched us. Now he has the bigger cage....guess I showed him whos smarter......:rolleyes:

Skyler

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pat
Yourse guys gotta get smarter. My sis and me don't go back in our homes until the old lady forks over some of that there yuropeein piney nuts. DEms the best.

Cheeky Cricket, flock enforcer.

Peacelovepets

Jogging around the block
I use to get those super yummy nuts... Amonds, yea amonds. But Mommy nevr gives me dem nymore! Sumthing 'bout 2 much fad or sumthing. I mean reelly!

~Eilley

I us to ged all seeds. Now I get barely any!
~Isaac

bratdoll

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Kris
Mommy gives me mixed nuts in the shell.... Almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts, pecans.

I don't like those darned almonds. I only want the big walnuts.

But mommy says she bought three big bags so she gotta use them first. Maybe she can give them to my human sisters. :rofl:

sammiebird

Walking the driveway
Real Name
samantha
Kelly: My mommeh, she try to gib me does freshes stuff buh i won ebben touches dem! not me! she gib me dis stuff she get at da place i comed from, das all mushy foods she say it soak and feed, dat i will eat buh i really dont like most ob it! and sophie, she won eben go near any ob dahh. she lub her pellets doh! me , i like my pelets buh i like treatys too, buh dat fresh stuff, noooo way! momma habent gibben me nuts, she said she dunno if they safe for me, she gon look it up ann find out if dere any i tan have, buh mommy shes lergic to them, so she tant share wif me! --Kelly

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
oh nuts i forgot about the nuts i get hasel nuts walnuts and almands all in shels ha haha mom has to crack all but the alomens i det as many nuts as i want at days end walnuts i love,,lol

mango

Status
Not open for further replies.