• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Alabama people,this ad i found B&G

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brigidt36

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Brigid Thompson
awwww, the poor sweetie.

angie

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Angela Wilson
i know,its awful,my heart heart hurts for this poor baby

angie

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Angela Wilson
This is what the person wrote back,

Re: Your Ad "Blue & Gold Macaw" (ad number 1134037)
------------------------------------------------------------

yes. it is socialized. i had to start keeping her put up though after she destroyed my end table and chewed keys off my laptop. so, she isn't quite as tame as she used to be. she did get a little nervous after that and started picking at her feathers but has since stopped doing that.

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
This is what the person wrote back,

Re: Your Ad "Blue & Gold Macaw" (ad number 1134037)
------------------------------------------------------------

yes. it is socialized. i had to start keeping her put up though after she destroyed my end table and chewed keys off my laptop. so, she isn't quite as tame as she used to be. she did get a little nervous after that and started picking at her feathers but has since stopped doing that.
Oh, that poor little baby :( Look at her little baby face. She was just doing what baby macaws do. My heart hurts for her too. :(

angie

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Angela Wilson
I hope the poor thing gets out of that home,poor bird,locked away,unloved unwanted.
I wish the breeding of the long lived parrots could be stopped.

birdlover82

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
Poor baby.:( There needs to be a class that people have to take in order to get the bigger birds. That shows the damage they can do with those beaks and everything else about them.

angie

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Angela Wilson
Well it would be great if you guys could spead the word,thats why i put it here,i didnt want to make everybody sad..

Sarin

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Nicole
Oh no... Too bad he is so far away... I hope he finds a good home... Poor guy..... :(

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
I wish the breeding of the long lived parrots could be stopped.
If not stopped, have people be FORCED to be EDUCATED. Make the breeders force the people who inquire about the parrots to do RESEARCH. That baby macaw could've been prevented form cheiwng up a table and a laptop. IT NEEDS TOYS AND BIRDIE PLAYAREAS. It hs nothing to do with being tame or socialized... the poor poor baby... I hate people..

PerfectlyParrot

Real Name
Kathy
In order to do that kind of damage it had to be left unattended. Young children can do that kind of damage if left unattended!!! You don't cage them, you teach them better! I look at Einstein and those pics and that poor bird looks half starved!!! At least try to find a good home for it without trying to make a profit if you don't want it anymore, UGH!

M

M.C Bird Rescue

In order to do that kind of damage it had to be left unattended. Young children can do that kind of damage if left unattended!!! You don't cage them, you teach them better! I look at Einstein and those pics and that poor bird looks half starved!!! At least try to find a good home for it without trying to make a profit if you don't want it anymore, UGH!

UM my kids damage MORE than end tables and definatley more than the fids!
hahahahah....well you read my post about my nightmare daughter right? hhaha

Ok..yes I agree on the bird should be NOT up for sale, but placed with a very educated owner on the destructive beaks, foraging toys, etc. Maybe I will email them my 2 cents!

PerfectlyParrot

Real Name
Kathy
I have listed this on my fan page on Facebook and on my personal page and will also make it to where it can be seen on my website with the facebook fan page box (hopefully lol). So hopefully this baby will find a home soon, and Crystal I am also going to ask them if they would consider donating it to a good home and see what they say! Not that I could take it, would if I could in a heartbeat *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.