• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Akira and Elvis swapped cages!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archiesmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
Only for a few days, just testing it out to see how it works.
Elvis is so excited, he's crawling and waddling :)heart::heart::heart:) all over the cage. He really likes all those flat platforms for his poor legs.

Akira?
:embarassed:

Oh my, is she UPSET! She was quite angry at me last night when I put Elvis in her cage. She was chasing him all over and unfortunately, he can't move as fast as she can, so I had to step in and intervene. But with the ladders and the platforms, he was getting around really great! So I figured he could just stay there, and Akira could go in his cage.

She wouldn't even let me put her in the cage! As soon as she figured out what was going on, she was nipping, biting, and flying away. With some effort, I was able to get her in and shut the door. She proceeded to beat up the toys and do the angry lovie noise. And when I shut off the light for bedtime, she called and chirped and made angry noises for quite some time afterward. I went and checked on her, and she was standing on the perch that was closest to her old cage, and if looks could kill....:eek::rofl:

She is such a little turkey! Before I moved her into the flight cage, she had been crawling ALL OVER this cage, and wanting it to be hers. She would force herself in it (it was Piggy and Calypso's cage at the time) and bully those two out, I felt so bad for them! But now, apparently, it's not good enough for her. :rolleyes:

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
:rofl::rofl:Guess she doesn't like to share.

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.