• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

~Again, more Baby pics~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baboo's Momma

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Stephanie
My breeder friend, Louann, had to go outta town with her hubby to a trade show for their business so I have extra babies!! I took on 4 more of hers that still aren't weaned. Her pet sitter can take care of the rest, but doesn't know how to hand feed.

Anywho, wanted to share some pics with you guys. I have now another orange face aussie, orange face splitcinnamino, and orange face opaline aussie and a violet pied....she is Casso's lil sis!!

Freedom!!

Casso's sis (also in other pics)

Momo all wet!!

OF opaline aussie (also in other pics, can tell her from the other "yellow" by the orange tail)

Most of these babies will be off to their new homes next Sunday. As you know, I am keeping Momo, Louann is keeping a few including Casso's sis & the Opaline ....I want the Opaline also if she decides not to keep. She is such a sweetheart. And a few have already been reserved. Don't worry I will take pics again before they all go...

J*M*L

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Julie
They are all so beautiful! They look like they belong in a little easter basket! I'm so jealous!

Baboo's Momma

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Stephanie
LOL, so funny you say that...My breeder calls them her little easter eggs...no kidding. She loves all the colors, which is how she wound up with 14 pairs, she can't choose which one she likes best !!

love4birds

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Megan
Baby lovies everywhere! So precious!:heart:

J*M*L

Real Name
Julie
LOL, so funny you say that...My breeder calls them her little easter eggs...no kidding. She loves all the colors, which is how she wound up with 14 pairs, she can't choose which one she likes best !!
:lol: Well, I don't know how you could manage to get those 10+ lovebird babies in an easter basket, but I think that would be the picture of the year!

Baboo's Momma

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Stephanie

:lol: Well, I don't know how you could manage to get those 10+ lovebird babies in an easter basket, but I think that would be the picture of the year!

Yes, def!! I might have to try that...I believe I have a basket from last year laying around here somewhere..

Thanks for all the kinds words everyone !

Status
Not open for further replies.