• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Advertisements

Donna turner

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Donna
Why am I all of a sudden getting annoying unrelated ads. They are making it more difficult to navigate rapidly and are so annoying

Donna turner

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Donna
I went directly to the site via my icon on my eye pad and was getting all kinds of ads not in the least related to parrots. I saw a thing that had never been there before saying if I didn't want ads to log in and click on that to do it. So I logged in and all the ads were gone except for one and the site became normal. This morning I'm using my icon as usual and everything is normal again without any special steps. I don't know what happened but it messed up the site. Feathered photos was missing and there were no provisions for posting threads. If it happens again I can take a picture of the screen and post it but that's all I know how to do

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
I went directly to the site via my icon on my eye pad and was getting all kinds of ads not in the least related to parrots. I saw a thing that had never been there before saying if I didn't want ads to log in and click on that to do it. So I logged in and all the ads were gone except for one and the site became normal. This morning I'm using my icon as usual and everything is normal again without any special steps. I don't know what happened but it messed up the site. Feathered photos was missing and there were no provisions for posting threads. If it happens again I can take a picture of the screen and post it but that's all I know how to do
If you are not logged in those advertisements will show. Certain forums are not accessible to non members also.

Donna turner

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Donna
In the five years I've been a member I have never had to log in and there were no ads. It may be that my iPad keeps me logged in. I don't know