• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Addicted

Status
Not open for further replies.

IggyPepito

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Amy
So I think I am officially addicted to AA...I cannot get off of here for the life of me!! Even Iggy knows I'm addicted, sometimes I will have him over here with me and he'll just stare at me and be like "mooooom, stop clicking and typing and play with me!" Even though he doesn't like to be played with lol He'll still give me that look. And then he'll poop. :lol: He's a pooping machine. Gotta have newspaper put down everywhere! When I have my own house it's going to be made out of newspaper that way Iggy can poop where ever he wants. =) hahaha Anyways, Is anyone else addicted to AA??

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
who me????????/ nope..not one bit...(do not look at my post count):eek::eek:

Euphoria

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Kat
ive acturaly potty trained sunni.. ever once in a while we have an accident but its been a lot easier and a lot less poop :D

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
I'm proud to say that I'm addicted to AA! Being here has helped me care for my flock in countless ways. And it's fun, too! :):)

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Definitely,I spend almost all my free time on here.

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Victoria :)
YES, I am a VERY proud AA addict for SURE, I'm on here multiple times a day- :dance4:

Crackaleen

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kathy
Yeah, I've been spending a lot of time on here lately so I'd say I'm fairly addicted at this point.

Instinct

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Jillian
I'm getting very close to becoming a full addict of AA. I think soon I will be in need of an intervention.

cosmolove

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Erica (:
Definatly addicted. I think it helps and hurts me. Helps because if I didn't see everyone else's birds I'd want more constantly but I think it hurts because then I see all these birds I can't have and want them more :p

Ralphie is usually out playing with his foot toys and ignoring me anyways when I am on here.

Chantilly Lace

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Chantel
My husband calls it my (birdbook) facebook! Lol. We both decided to not have FB pages after my sister and her husband broke up because of it and their judge said that about 1 in 5 divorces he sees is directly related to FB! LOL. So I guess this is better than that!

TITANIS

Biking along the boulevard
My husband calls it my (birdbook) facebook! Lol. We both decided to not have FB pages after my sister and her husband broke up because of it and their judge said that about 1 in 5 divorces he sees is directly related to FB! LOL. So I guess this is better than that!
Absolutely! I've heard tons of stories about the risks of FB to the extent that I actually advise people to get off it! There are so many potential negatives, people have even lost their lives because of that site. I'm off on a tangent here but what you posted is so true and should be a warning for everyone unaware of the perils of social networking websites like FB.

Status
Not open for further replies.