• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Ad, pictures, info...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jally

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Sherry
It was about 3 weeks ago, and no I didnt get her number. :( I was just so excited and wasn't thinking, and had really hoped that I would hear from her very soon.

When she asked what he whistled, I told her that he whistled Camptown Ladies. She wasn't familiar with it so I explained that I couldn't whistle and started singing it. She said, "That's it!"

Only one thing puzzled me was that she said that he said, "I'm a pretty bird." He never said that, BUT he was always learning new words so it is possible that he was learning to say that right before he escaped and I just never caught it. Plus, "Hi Baby Joey" kind of sounds similar...

I didn't mention this sooner because I didn't want to jinx anything, but that didn't work out too well. I am super superstitious. Runs in my family. :o:

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Is there anything to do so she can find you?

suncoast

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ginger
Did she call your cell or land line? You can try and get her number from that. Or you can put an ad in CL asking her to call you.

Ginger

Jally

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Sherry
Oh good idea Ginger! I think I'll do that! I think she was calling from a cell because she asked me if I could receive pictures on my cell.

Archiesmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
Still sending prayers for you, Sherry. I commend your determination, and I hope so very much that Joey is reuinted with you soon...

Daisy's Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Tiffany
Little Joey is still in my prayers as well.. I hope this lady can help you.. :heart:

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
It was about 3 weeks ago, and no I didnt get her number. :( I was just so excited and wasn't thinking, and had really hoped that I would hear from her very soon.

When she asked what he whistled, I told her that he whistled Camptown Ladies. She wasn't familiar with it so I explained that I couldn't whistle and started singing it. She said, "That's it!"

Only one thing puzzled me was that she said that he said, "I'm a pretty bird." He never said that, BUT he was always learning new words so it is possible that he was learning to say that right before he escaped and I just never caught it. Plus, "Hi Baby Joey" kind of sounds similar...

I didn't mention this sooner because I didn't want to jinx anything, but that didn't work out too well. I am super superstitious. Runs in my family. :o:
I would totally go back through your phone and see if you can find her number. Do you know where she lives? Maybe you could do there and see the bird.

patagonian

Hit the Road
My prayers are with you...I dont know what I'd do if this happened to me...I really like your positive energy you displayed in your post that may really help in a situation like this.....Prayers are with you

Status
Not open for further replies.