• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

AA Shirt?

BeanieofJustice

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Steph
I looked on the website where one can buy fun AA things, I bought a pin and promptly lost it, as is one of my many skills. Is there any chance of an AA specific shirt with the logo on it? I don't know if this has been done and I'm simply inept at searching, or if there was a reason that this wasn't an option, but I thought that I might say something.
If this isn't the right place to post this, I apologize!

Sarahmoluccan

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sarah
I like the idea of AA shirt. :) I don't know if this is an option but we have some really talented artists here and I always thought it would be cool if those who wanted to could donate a design to the store. I don't know how feasible it would be but I think it would be really cool.

BeanieofJustice

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Steph
I think that'd be great! :)
I draw a little here and there, and that could be a fun thing to do. There are some truly amazing artists on here, it'd be fun to see what they'd do!

Olliebirb

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Julia A
I have a BnG Macaw that refuses to have his talons trimmed. I usually take him to the veterinarian or do it at home and wrap him in a towel. (Which is also what they're doing at t he vet). After reading this article, they seem to "flood" him by using this technique .... So what am I supposed to do? He is 12-13 and hates rubbing his feet. And he freaks the entire time when u wrap him in a towel. Bear in mind that's a really big bird ... When playing with him, I try to touch his feet, but I'm afraid the action will always be there. So just keep doing it or no?
I think you should post this on a thread you make so that more than just the people seeing this thread can answer your questions

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
Omg I love them T-shirts and the mac hoodie! The calendars are really cool too :)

Khizz

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I didn't even know there was a store! We need to do calendars this year! After such a rubbish year I need some AA cuties to make 2021 bearable!

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
I didn't even know there was a store!
There used to be a link at the side of the homepage taking you to the store but it disappeared after the upgrades last year.

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
You would have to talk one of the staff into running a contest for 13 photos. If I have 13 high quality photos I will find my login information to Danita's store and make a 2021 calendar. :D

Not it!

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
:Iknw: I have lots of free time, especially with Sammy and Beanzy hunkered down in Oz :)

Khizz

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I don't know how you've run it in the past, but if you are open to suggestions, I'd have people submit photos directly to Zara, specifying that they need to be high quality photos with a certain size specification, with one per person. Then people can vote as per usual.

Oooh I'll have to politely Jeff and Mabel to strike a pose with my fancy DSLR camera! Hmmm only camera emoji I could find...might have to be a mug shot then... :tmsarrestedme:

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
I don't know how you've run it in the past, but if you are open to suggestions, I'd have people submit photos directly to Zara, specifying that they need to be high quality photos with a certain size specification, with one per person. Then people can vote as per usual. Oooh I'll have to politely Jeff and Mabel to strike a pose with my fancy DSLR camera! Hmmm only camera emoji I could find...might have to be a mug shot then... :tmsarrestedme:
Zara knows how we do this. She will take care of it. :)

Miss Annamarie

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Annamarie
This sounds awesome!!

Ali

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
m
I didn't even know there was a store! We need to do calendars this year! After such a rubbish year I need some AA cuties to make 2021 bearable!
Me noether! Why did nobody tell me!! :roflmao: