• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

A new "recipe"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peacelovepets

Jogging around the block
I decided to try to make my own creation today. I don't know what it'd be classified under... It's not a bread, it's not chop, maybe a mash? (not really mashed, though), but anyway, I thought I'd share it. I literally just like pulled out stuff I wanted to include and had no clue what I would end up with. Bird food.jpg The base is Ready to Serve brand's multi-grain medley, which has wheat, brown rice, quinoa, rye, barley, and oats (I am aware that there is salt added, but I'm not worried about it). I did one of the two containers of it. I then added a whole apple, chopped, about 5(?) carrots shredded, one egg scrambled, a handful of spinach chopped, some smart taste pasta, some honey, and a little bit of grape juice. The birds seem like it! Eilley Eating.jpg Isaac Eating.jpg

danadear

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Dana
Yes they do! Sounds good!

Katy

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
There have been so many posts about food today! I had already stocked up on a lot of veggies and different grains and quinoa and spelt, etc. etc., so I set to getting them chopped small to make birdie bread. But I got a little out of control. Way too much. So I guess I'll make some chop too. Just since it was fresh and looked and smelled so nice, I gave each bird a small portion. No way, Jose, they tell me. That really frosts my a** when these little terrorists refuse to eat what I made for them. Maybe after I add the other stuff......:hellskitchen:

Status
Not open for further replies.