• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

A little something extra this Christmas....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quiverful

Life is a gift:)
Real Name
Dawn
We're getting a new puppy!!! Hubby has always wanted an Australian Cattle dog and the opportunity presented itself. The parents are both working cattle dogs and the puppies are all adorable!! He picked out a cute blue merle female. She is so sweet and playful!!

She'll be home in a week or two!:dance4:

Last edited:

PerfectlyParrot

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kathy
My absolute favorite kind of dog!!!! I used to have a tri-colored male he was the best dog ever! I have a mini Aussie right now (tri also) but the mini's are really not the same. You must post pics!!!

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
They are cute dogs!!! Grats!!! and blue merle is my favorite color :) :dance4:

tammie

Real Name
Tammie
You will just love the cattle dog. I have one, her name is Sydney. They are the best dogs in the world and are soooo smart!!

itzmered

Welcome to Parrotdise
Super Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chris
congrats Dawn, they are beautiful dogs.

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
We're getting a new puppy!!! Hubby has always wanted an Australian Cattle dog and the oppotunity presented itself. The parents are both working cattle dogs and the puppies are all adorable!! He picked out a cute blue merle female. She is so sweet and playful!!

She'll be home in a week or two!:dance4:
Congratulations!!!!! I also have an ACD. He is my heart. You will have fun, they are GREAT dogs. They are extremely sensitive, responsive and intelligent dogs. Here is my Bill, can't wait to see your pup!

Janie

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Jane
I need some education. I know of Australian shepherds, these look very similar except in hair length but they may be radically different. Bill is gorgeous! My daughter has always wanted an Australian shepherd, I will need to introduce her to these.

Angelicarboreals

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Angela
Awesome, I am soooo jealous!! There are a few ACD's that we take care of at work, one of them is named Molly. I LOVE her to pieces, I always fight over getting to take care of her when she comes to stay to board. She is so sweet, and smart. She has a little bunny that she carries around with her.

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
That puppy and your kids will be in heaven esp.

I can't think of a better home for a dog than with you guys, you have soo much time at home and soo many activities the dog can be apart of.

I am sure the potty training will be easy with these smarty pants pups. lol

Quiverful

Life is a gift:)
Real Name
Dawn
That puppy and your kids will be in heaven esp.

I can't think of a better home for a dog than with you guys, you have soo much time at home and soo many activities the dog can be apart of.

I am sure the potty training will be easy with these smarty pants pups. lol

Awww...thanks! The kids are really excited. They had no idea..they thought we were just going to look at puppies just to look at them. When Rob started to put a collar on the one he chose, they asked why. When I told them, they were all like We're geting a puppy???? YAHOOOO!!! LOL

I'm hoping some of the training will be helped along by our other two dogs. The new puppy will definitely learn she is NOT the alpha dog...LOL She will also see the other dogs pottying outside so she will want to do what they do. I'm expecting obedience training to go fine..they are such intelligent dogs...but they can be stubborn. Kinda like the Toos of the dog world...LOLOL

magni

Hit the Road
Real Name
Denise
Gratz,I love dogs. I have 4, You will have so much fun:dance4:

senorabarb

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Barb
A new puppy! I fostered a 12 yr-old Australian Cattle Dog this past spring. He went to a wonderful home.

Status
Not open for further replies.