• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

A Letter to Summer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wasabisaurus

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:hug8: I am so sorry Joanna. Summer was so beautiful. You know, I did the same with my cat's fur three years ago and it still bothers me. But they are in our hearts forever, and that's the most important thing.

But it is just not fair. It's just not right that they were both taken too soon.

I grabbed the tissue when I read the title of your post. I hope that with time, you'll be able to get a little distance from the pain so that it doesn't hurt so badly all the time

Birdbabe

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Beautiful letter....Im sorry about your Summer. Fly free sweetie :hug8:

tracie

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Tracie
I am so very sorry Joanna. I loved her too and it is so hard to look at Jack and wonder why you had to lose her. I hope the pain eases in time and you think of her and only think happy thoughts. She was just such a beautiful baby inside and out!:hug8:

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
Joanna.. this really choked me up.. I want to just cry..:sad5: I miss my baby girl too...and your letter to dear baby Summer, really had me thinking of Gra...

Summer you fly free, be happy, and make your mama proud! Visit her in her dreams and tell her she is a good girl, and throw some papaya at her, and tell her you love her!

Joanna you WILL see your baby girl again one day.:hug8:

logo89

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Logan
Joanna that was a wonderful letter to Summer it brought tears to my eyes. One day I know you will see her again. Fly free Summer. :hug8:

Birdasaurus

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Andrea
Joanna... :hug8:

I know what you mean about the feathers. I remember that same feeling and I picked one up and held on to it for days trying to remember what it felt like to cuddle with my baby.

Just remember that Summer loved you and wouldn't want a sad mommy, so she's hoping baby Cape will make you smile again.

Status
Not open for further replies.