• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

A First!

bubblelady

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Maureen
Murphy just flew over and landed on the back of my recliner...not a first but infrequent ...while Gussie was sitting on my head. I could see by the reflection in my I Pad screen that he was only inches from us. And he stayed there. :laughing12: Then Gussie flew down to my knee and Murphy JUMPED ON MY HEAD! :dance4::dance4::dance4: He stayed only a little while but when he hopped off he stayed on the chair for a few more minutes. :laughing12::laughing12::laughing12: First time on my head! He's back in Gussie's cage now but I think we are recovering from the set back of having to clip him and catch him twice a day for medication. :dance5:He is also flighted again. :laughing12:I don't think I posted that I bought him a new HUGE cage, which he loves! He goes in and out on his own and puts himself to bed in his own cage now. He only visits Gussie's cage to play with one particular toy. It is also Gussie's favorite toy so he can't have it. I am hopeful again. :D

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
:yah: Murphy!

Sadieladie1994

Riding the Skies
Avenue Spotlight Award