• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

A&E Cage Company Elegant Flight Bird Cage, does anyone know if it will go on sale on Black Friday?

Cat The Great

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Caitlyn
I love how this cage looks and its features. (thank you @Monica for suggesting this cage) Right now PetSmart has the cage online only for $259.99. Do any of you know if it will go on sale on Black Friday for PetSmart? Or am I better looking for it at another place?
Thanks,
Caitlyn

Cat The Great

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Caitlyn
Thank you so much! The only thing I am not sure if the sales paper would be applied for online items. That cage is only available online.

Last edited:

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
It might. You only have a few days to go until BF so just wait. They have put Midwest Homes 4 Pet items (cages, crates, crate trays, etc) on sale during past BFs so maybe they will have other cage brands on sale. Wasn't listed in any ads. I'm waiting to see if they will put the Avian Adventures Chiquita on sale again. They are just selling the dometop right now and, although I prefer the play top, if the price is right I will order 2 dome tops. A few years ago I purchased two Chiquita play tops from them for $159 each which was an incredible price. You can also check out My Bird Store - Discount Exotic Bird Supplies - mybirdstore.com. Sometimes they have 20%-25% off on cages and shipping should be free.
BTW, also check at Wayfair.com - Online Home Store for Furniture, Decor, Outdoors & More. Major cage manufacturers' cages have been re-branded and they are being sold for less and shipping is probably free, too.

Last edited:

Cat The Great

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Caitlyn
It might. You only have a few days to go until BF so just wait. They have put Midwest Homes 4 Pet items (cages, crates, crate trays, etc) on sale during past BFs. Wasn't listed in any ads. I'm waiting to see if they will put the Avian Adventures Chiquita on sale again. They are just selling the dometop right now and, although I prefer the play top, if the price is right I will order 2 dome tops. A few years ago I purchased two Chiquita play tops from them for $159 each which was an incredible price. You can also check out My Bird Store - Discount Exotic Bird Supplies - mybirdstore.com. Sometimes they have 20%-25% off on cages.
Wow, that is a great price sounds like you got a great deal. I do have feeling I will have to wait until BF. I am extremely excited though to be finally upgrading her cage. Her old cage is not very durable, she does like to chew on it sometimes so it was time to look. I think Georgie will appreciate the cage upgrade.

Cat The Great

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Caitlyn
I will be letting you guys know if I am successful for BF/what new cage I get her and then Georgie's journey to exceptance of her new cage. :)

Leih

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leih Pearson
Are you in the US? I buy from this site pretty often, they are a parrot store in NJ and have an online store. They constantly have sales, even on cages. Is this the one you're looking at? Currently you could get 15% off and free shipping. I've even seen their cages marked 25% off, so I'd definitely watch for Cyber Monday.

Cat The Great

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Caitlyn
Are you in the US? I buy from this site pretty often, they are a parrot store in NJ and have an online store. They constantly have sales, even on cages. Is this the one you're looking at? Currently you could get 15% off and free shipping. I've even seen their cages marked 25% off, so I'd definitely watch for Cyber Monday.

Yes, I am in the US and that is the cage I am looking for. Thank you! :) I am planning to buy the bigger cage of that cage- the 32x21x61 as I am planning in the future to get a companion for Georgie.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
You can also check out this place. They are having a BF sale starting tomorrow. Flight I've never ordered from them but I do believe they are directly affiliated with A&E.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

Cat The Great

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Caitlyn
Update: Thank you to everyone who helped me out to find deals on this cage! I did end up ordering a cage and I am excited for it to arrive and set it up. I will be taking photos of it once it is set up once its here. Again thank you to everyone who helped me out.
Thanks,
Caitlyn