• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

12/3

lindaV

Moving in
Real Name
linda valletti
Hi ya'll. I'm new to this forum, and I have one male budgie (untamed) and friendly and one male 2-mo. old green super friendly parrotlet. The parrotlet is still in quarantine in another room. I find it interesting to read all the Q & A from this kind of forum. We all have questions, no matter how experienced. I hope this forum will enlighten me in some way, giving me new ideas as to how to bath a bird, birdie bread recipes, etc. :smug:

Cara

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Cara MacKay
Welcome, Linda!

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Welcome and enjoy the site!

Matt

GuineaPigster

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Hi ya'll. I'm new to this forum, and I have one male budgie (untamed) and friendly and one male 2-mo. old green super friendly parrotlet. The parrotlet is still in quarantine in another room. I find it interesting to read all the Q & A from this kind of forum. We all have questions, no matter how experienced. I hope this forum will enlighten me in some way, giving me new ideas as to how to bath a bird, birdie bread recipes, etc. :smug:
Welcome!! What are their names?

vmashley03

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria
:hello1: This site has quickly become quite addictive to me--because there is a seemingly endless supply of ideas of how to further enhance the life of my already spoiled little girl (and there are amazing vendors with great products!) :pinkgrin: So many great ideas here and information--enjoy!

Maxsmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
:welcome2:

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name