• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Video ❤ Remembering Zane ❤

Sarahmoluccan

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sarah
I love those! I have more than one favorite for sure. Do any really capture him for you?
Yeah the all capture different things about him I think. The first two Esty ones are by the same artist. I kinda wish I could merge the two together. I like his eye much better on the one of just his head. I was able to crop out that eye and paste it on 20180408_061758.jpg
Because they are digital it been fun to play around with them 007.jpg 005.jpg 1523188285361.jpg

Just-passn-thru

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Suzanne
Their all so beautiful each one seems to capture his spirit . The one of Zane that @Faolan did is very well done and to me, embodies Zane overall. :xflove:
truth be told ...i can't bring my self to watching the video, Zane brings back memories of my moluccan Coco. He's been gone 18 years now :sad1:

Last edited:

Just-passn-thru

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Suzanne
Yeah the all capture different things about him I think. The first two Esty ones are by the same artist. I kinda wish I could merge the two together. I like his eye much better on the one of just his
You could try to do an overlay . Possibly what may work for you is to create a transparent canvas and place them together.

Sarahmoluccan

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sarah
I made a tribute video for Zane. I was pretty happy how it turned out. But I was using a free app which I really liked until I realized you have to paid for HD quality videos until I was finished :bash: I knew premium features wouldn't be free but I wasn't expecting them to downgrade the quality of the video so much. Anyway I spent so much time on it that I didn't want just throw all that work away. It was emotionally draining making this video in certain ways. Zane has really been on my mind lately. And I wanted to pay tribute to him some how. It's kind of long but there's lots of happy memories in it :) I am sorry about the quality of it :ashamed1:

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
The house is asleep so I'll have to watch it later.

Never apologize for something that comes from your heart. We care.

TikiMyn

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Robin
That is a wonderful tribute to him:heart: It Made me cry but also laugh through the tears, remember to do that:hug8: Cherish those memories and thank you for sharing them:heart: I am sending Many healing thoughts to you and Echo:hug8:

Hankmacaw

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Mary Lynn Skinner
Zane was a wonderful bird and you made his life complete. I miss him too.

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Wonderfully done.

There are some truly remarkable souls that touch countless others. Zane was one of those remarkable souls.

Hugs to you always, Sarah...:hug8:

We miss you...and love you, Zane...

Tiel Feathers

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
I’m looking forward to watching it...I’m in a public place and I know it will make me break down so I’ll have to watch it later.

I was thinking of making a video of Twilight, but I can’t just yet. Maybe one of my daughters will do it. They are much better at that sort of thing than I am anyway.

Begone

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Zane has really been on my mind lately. And I wanted to pay tribute to him some how.
What a wonderful tribute! ♥
Is was both very beautiful but also very sad. When he was doing his happy vocalization I began to cry.
It reminded me of what a happy boy he was and that he was rescued and given a second chance.
And you forgot to thank yourself for all those years, and fighting with that collar. ♥
:hug4::hug4::hug4::hug4::hug4::hug4::hug4:
I am sorry about the quality of it :ashamed1:
The quality was good enough. :)

EllaMay

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
April
I cried! :hug8: Love bath time, Zane running crazy on the floor, blow drying and blankie time reminded me of Whitney. Zane Chunky Chicken! :heart:

Sarahmoluccan

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sarah
Never apologize for something that comes from your heart. We care.
Thankyou, I needed to hear that today
:hug8:

That is a wonderful tribute to him:heart: It Made me cry but also laugh through the tears, remember to do that:hug8: Cherish those memories and thank you for sharing them:heart: I am sending Many healing thoughts to you and Echo:hug8:
:hug8: It was a bit of a rollercoaster ride making editing the video. I didn't mind looking at older videos of Zane. It was actually kind of nice looking back. But then I got closer to the last videos of him that was really hard.

Zane was a wonderful bird and you made his life complete. I miss him too.
Thankyou. Losing him ripped a huge piece of my heart out. I miss him terribly. He really was a wonderful bird :heart:

Wonderfully done.

There are some truly remarkable souls that touch countless others. Zane was one of those remarkable souls.

Hugs to you always, Sarah...:hug8:

We miss you...and love you, Zane...
Thankyou. Your support means a lot to me. Knowing that he will be remembered by members here is so touching to me

I’m looking forward to watching it...I’m in a public place and I know it will make me break down so I’ll have to watch it later.

I was thinking of making a video of Twilight, but I can’t just yet. Maybe one of my daughters will do it. They are much better at that sort of thing than I am anyway.
I understand. It was therapeutic to make it for me. I cried here and then but its good to have a good cry once and while.

What a wonderful tribute! ♥
Is was both very beautiful but also very sad. When he was doing his happy vocalization I began to cry.
It reminded me of what a happy boy he was and that he was rescued and given a second chance.
And you forgot to thank yourself for all those years, and fighting with that collar. ♥
:hug4::hug4::hug4::hug4::hug4::hug4::hug4:

The quality was good enough. :)
Thankyou. He was such a happy boy. Zane helped me so much my depression and giving me a purpose. I was really blessed to have him in my life.

I cried! :hug8: Love bath time, Zane running crazy on the floor, blow drying and blankie time reminded me of Whitney. Zane Chunky Chicken! :heart:
He was such a character! So happy and full of life. Him running on his floor was the last video of him doing that. It was the day of his last vet visit. When he first came home he wanted a nap and after his nap he really perked up. It's bittersweet that video. I really thought if he could be running around like that surely he would bounce back from being sick.