• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Zoo trip, part one

Status
Not open for further replies.

hsmoscout

Rollerblading along the road
:dance4: Almost half way done with editing my pics from the zoo today. Didn't see the hawk-head :( I'm not sure if he's even there, next time I'll have to ask if they even have one anymore. Well I enjoyed my day and took over 500 pics, :faint: with about a 2/5 keeper rate, which is pretty good for my first try. I still have to edit the rest of the reptile pics, tons of sea lion pics, pics from the butterfly house, and various others. Here are my favorites of what I've edited so far:

The rest can be viewed here.

KimKimWilliamson

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kim Williamson
Wow, those are awsome, Love the Zebra shot! Are you trying to put together a portfolio for professional work, or just a hobby?

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Wow, fantastic photos!

I love the water bird photo, the colors in the background really blend with it, and the first photo is amazing! :D

hsmoscout

Are you trying to put together a portfolio for professional work, or just a hobby?
Right now it's just a hobby, but with more and more people asking for 8x10s I'm definitely going to be looking into taking it to the next level in the next few years.

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Victoria :)
wow, beautiful pictures~!

ronsig

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Sigrid
Wonderful pictures. Could you show some under "zoological gardens" in the forum? That way, we will know where the zoo is because it really looks like its worth a visit.
Your pictures are better than the ones I took yesterday....:rolleyes: (Some are under the Tampa Lowry park zoo thread) Your camera is slightly better....:hehe: Did you have to take pictures through fences? I found that difficult, especially when there was a distance between me and the fence, and then the animal further away. I just couldn't focus...:o:
Looking forward to more pictures...

Sigrid

Status
Not open for further replies.