• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Zoe says she's lonely and sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Begone

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Very cute. :heart:

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
Oh I agree, pick her up.:heart:

Lovebird Lady

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sylvia
You have taught them well, I must say, to communicate effectively. You can now never mistaken their meaning when they express themselves :hehe: :heart::heart::heart:

Meatball

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Omg!!! She is so sad sounding, I would cry, lol

What a darling girl and so smart! I love seeing her videos!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
You have taught them well, I must say, to communicate effectively. You can now never mistaken their meaning when they express themselves :hehe: :heart::heart::heart:
Thank you :) Yeah, they make their wishes known :D Elvis just expressed to me that she wants some "breakfast bread" and so I am now baking :cool:

Maxsmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
What fabulous training. So Zoe tells you what she wants instead of screaming. You have done a terrific job! I am so impressed with you and your very intelligent bird.

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:omg::wow: LIFE MUST BE AMAZING AT HOTEL HOLIDAY :hehe::rofl::lol:(if you're a fid) :p
Yeah, they have it pretty good, for the most part, I'd say. :)

What fabulous training. So Zoe tells you what she wants instead of screaming. You have done a terrific job! I am so impressed with you and your very intelligent bird.
Thank you very much :hug8:

Sadieladie1994

Riding the Skies
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Peggy
between your new little puppy and this darling girl you are lost. Would much rather listen to her than Leroy telling me to shut up!:hehe:

Throw in Jewel saying hi and Elvis saying "I'm a precious bird child" and we all would be blubbering souls. The phrases you use with your birds are wonderful as is the conversations you have with them. They have a great capacity of learning and yours sure do show that skill off!

Last edited:

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
what an absolute living doll!!!!!!!!!

Sadieladie1994

Riding the Skies
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Peggy
Regarding the puppy. It is a herding breed so can learn to keep an eye on the birds in a positive way. My sheepdog learned to carry a toy in her mouth in two instances. One was when she was with a bunch of other dogs and passing them in a doorway. Dogs will snap at another. A toy in her mouth kept that from happening. She also had to have a toy in her mouth when near the birds. Once, my CAG got on the floor. She guided him along to a playstand to get up. He stayed there and she kept on eye on him. Each morning she ran down and checked every bird. Finally my gcc was missing. Girl (that was her name) kept pointing at the ottoman (of course a toy was in her mouth). Didn't see the bird on or around or even under. But Girl never budged. I turned the ottoman over and found a tear in the bottom cloth. All of a sudden Jane came out of the inners of the ottoman.

So, you to could have a bird watcher protector and be your best friend. It is good when they have a job to do.

Maxsmom

Avenue Veteran
Holiday - do you mind filling a new person in about Zoe. What is her age. Have you had her a long time? Have you had her since she was a baby or is she a rescue? Just very curious about her

merlinsmom13

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Becky
Zoe :heart: I want to hear a 'Zoe messes w/grandma's head' story :D

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Very cute!:)
Does she say "Zoe very happy" when she's on your shoulder?

Kolas mum

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kathy
And speaking of Elvis (which someone did a few posts ago) I do recall being told that perhaps there might be Elvis video in a little while and, ahem that was before Christmas?? Please, pretty, pretty please?? :excited2::flowers:

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Throw in Jewel saying hi and Elvis saying "I'm a precious bird child" and we all would be blubbing souls. The phrases you use with your birds are wonderful as is the conversations you have with them. They have a great capacity of learning and yours sure do show that skill off!
Thanks, Peggy :hug8::heart:

i would say you just have a bunch of magic living with you Holiday and are so so lucky!:hug8:
Aw, thanks so much :hug8:

Holiday - do you mind filling a new person in about Zoe. What is her age. Have you had her a long time? Have you had her since she was a baby or is she a rescue? Just very curious about her
Zoe is four and a half years old. I got her as a rehome at age one and a half. :)

Very cute!:)
Does she say "Zoe very happy" when she's on your shoulder?

She says, "Ooh, I gotcha! Best Friend :heart:" :D

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
And speaking of Elvis (which someone did a few posts ago) I do recall being told that perhaps there might be Elvis video in a little while and, ahem that was before Christmas?? Please, pretty, pretty please?? :excited2::flowers:
Oh, I did try, but Ms. Elvissa has not had much to say when the camera has been on. She doesn't talk as much as her little sis... I continue to try. I have not forgotten :)

Status
Not open for further replies.