• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Zane and Echo's Christmas Cages

Sarahmoluccan

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sarah
Here's their cages all done up for Christmas :cutedeer::christmastree::christmas3: I'm sorry for my shoddy camera work but hope you enjoy it anyway :santagrin:

Jas

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Jasmine
They look super cool, did you make those toys yourself?

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
What wonderful toys! Everything looks so festive, and I love the little stocking with Zanes name on it!

Sarahmoluccan

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sarah
They look super cool, did you make those toys yourself?
Oh no definitely not all of them. Some I did. The little Christmas present skewers and some of the side mounted toys, I did those. And the big Christmas trees and Echo's Christmas stocking are from Oliver's Garden. And there are lots of toys from Things for Wings too. :santagrin:

What wonderful toys! Everything looks so festive, and I love the little stocking with Zanes name on it!
Thanks! I got it from a woman who makes mainly toys for small animals like rabbits, hamsters and chinchillas. It's from last year. Echo had one but he destroyed his :hilarious:

Begone

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
I love that! ♥ What a nice thing to do, and also Zane's collar is looking Christmas. :santagrin:
I have never thought of that myself, but I did decorate a lot in my stable for Christmas when I had horses.
Next Christmas my cages should look that yours, so thanks for the tips. :candycane2::christmascandle:

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Wow! They are both so beautiful! And Zane looks so handsome in his Christmas collar. :heart: Thank you for sharing these. :hug8:

The wreath toy is new to me; what is it made of? They're all so cute. I'm jealous, but in a good way. :)

Sarahmoluccan

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sarah
Wow! They are both so beautiful! And Zane looks so handsome in his Christmas collar. :heart: Thank you for sharing these. :hug8:

The wreath toy is new to me; what is it made of? They're all so cute. I'm jealous, but in a good way. :)
Thank you!! This wreath one? 20171109_233322.jpg
I made it with a round base and those palm finger trap things with a few embellishments :santahat:

Thanks all for the wonderful compliments. This is my second year doing a Christmas cages. They are a lot of fun to put together. And my boys really enjoy them too
:elfbird::ggjingle::xmas3:

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
You are pretty talented! :christmas3: Will we see your shop in The Marketplace sometime?

Sarahmoluccan

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sarah
You are pretty talented! :christmas3: Will we see your shop in The Marketplace sometime?
Thank you so much!! I wish!! :santagrin: I don't have a bird free area where I could make toys. Otherwise I'd love to try and run a little shop. :heart: I love making toys for my guys it would be fun to make some for other people's birds too. :D

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
That's amazing!!! Love the Christmas cages!

Zoepr143

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Zoë
When i was watching zane’s video i was looking at the toys and i was like wow those look amazing, and then i saw zane and my heart melted AWH :heart: