• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

You Tube Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

daria

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Daria Feinstein
I finally joined the internet revolution and joined You Tube. I was happy to see all these videos by Califronia flock about wild parrots- this guy must be a professional waldlife videographer- better than the Nature channel because he just films wild parrots. Of course out own Sigrid 's Wild Macaws also should be watched as it's wonderful. It's funny what happened I finally joined because I wnted to put a 2 minute video about 30 amazons flying at dusk near my home because birders on the Audubon bird bord were telling me the flock were probably conures. I titled my short " Wild Amazon Parrots". When I put the title in YOu Tube over 100 videos popped up- all were interesting but California flock was like watchingNational Geographic.

ronsig

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Sigrid
That's great, Daria. Could you post a link to your Youtube video here, please. I could not find it. :o:

Or give us your user name,

Thanks,

Sigrid

For anybody who has not seen my video, here it is again: Wild Parrots, Macaws of Florida - YouTube
These parrots are in Daria's backyard and seeing them was a wonderful experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.