• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

You are not forgotten

Maxsmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Georgette - This month marks one year. :heart: I have thought of you each day. Each day. :heart: You are loved dearly. :heart: Not only mom misses you but mom's friends do too - you left quite an impression. Mom is going to plant a second flowering plant in your memory - one that blooms through the season. It will help mom continue to heal. And it will have yellow flowers - mom and Aunt Gwen would not have it any other way. Not a day goes by without a thought of the love, independence and spunk of Georgette. Rest well. :heart: Love, Your mom

Attachments

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
That made me cry. Georgette was beautiful:heart::heart::heart:
Your deep love for her shows :hug8:

GlassOnion

How beautiful; she was very very loved. :hug8:

Katy

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Georgette lives on. A gorgeous bird. I'm sure her personality was even more so to have elicited such longstanding and loyal feelings from you.,I'm sorry. I know it still hurts. :heart:

Maxsmom

Avenue Veteran
Georgette lives on. A gorgeous bird. I'm sure her personality was even more so to have elicited such longstanding and loyal feelings from you.,I'm sorry. I know it still hurts. :heart:
Georgette and Lea meant so much to my friends that they are still not ready to develop a relationship with my pionus parrots. I got pionus parrots after my girls died as it would be too hard to have birds that look like Georgette and Lea. My friends still want me to get lutino tiels as they want the same experience. They used to rotate on who got to bird sit and were aunties to my tiels. My boys have a professional bird sitter instead as I need my friends to heal re Georgette. I miss my tiels terribly but I also enjoy learning a lot with my boys.

doreenrihn

Strolling the yard
I hope time will make it easier to only think of all the happy times. I am deeply sorry for your loss

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
She was absolutely lovely...and is flying high with the angels now..:hug8:that was a lovely tribute to her.

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
:hug8:

Dartman

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Terry

Maxsmom

Avenue Veteran
Thanks for sentiments everyone

2lovebirds

Meeting neighbors
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Christine
Your lovely tribute brought tears to my eyes. Georgette was a beautiful bird. My heart goes out to you. It is so hard to lose a beloved fid. May the wonderful memories of your girls comfort you.

Lovebird Lady

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sylvia
:hug8::heart: You honor her in your Tribute, she lives on in your heart, and you rejoice in your memories that you will have forever :heart: As you say, she is not forgotten:heart::hug8:

Dana Lee

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Dana
:heart: Beautiful tiel :hug8: