• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Yoshi has a new friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poetic Ramblings

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Lee
We went to visit Yoshi again today. :D I brought some Shredders for him (which he had a grand old time with), but I forgot the yucca wood and treats, so I went to the car to see if I could find anything. All I could find was some paper and... DUN... DUN... DUN... DUN- a little stuffed beanie baby dog. Guess what he loved? :o:

At first he was a little wary of it, but once he started playing... he was chewing on it, preening it, scratching his head on it, and even sitting on it and sort of wrestling in his clumsy baby bird way. :hehe:

I'm going to try to bring it every time I visit so he'll have something familiar when he comes home. :heart:

Last edited:

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Aww...he sounds so incredibly sweet. :swoon:

~birdybea~

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Belinda
He sounds like a little sweetie. :D It's so much fun getting to know a new baby and making preparations to bring them home.

Poetic Ramblings

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Lee
He sounds like a little sweetie. :D It's so much fun getting to know a new baby and making preparations to bring them home.
It really is! :D It's hard to leave them at the end of the visit though. :( Especially because his sisters aren't very nice, and it seems a lot of the time in his cage he spends avoiding them.

Status
Not open for further replies.