• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

yaay! I have 100 posts! and a surprise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braekedaun

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Matt
YAay! I finally hit 100 posts (feels like a milestone already!)! Its been a productive day at this workstation! :rofl: :D

AND, someone called me today and wanted me to come talk to them tomorrow morning at 9. I cant say WHAT till after that, cuz I'll jinx myself for sure. I'm really exited about it, it will help alot of things, but raise further questions, so BLAH! :dancing:

I went bird shopping today, and me and this lady helped each other find stuff on that huge wall of bulk stuff at Greenlife! It was great! :dance5: Then I found goat cheese and got all happy!! :dance4: (doctor put me on a lactose free diet, so this is the only option, and a durn good one at that!) I got quinoa, short grain brown rice, wild rice, stone ground grits, and fresh cashews.

It was a good day so far, despite sitting in traffic on I-40 for 45 minutes to watch a truck picking up cones! :rolleyes:

I hope everyone else's day has been good!

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
congrats!!! sounds like you had a wonderful day :o:ge35e:

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
congratulations

Skyler

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pat
Congrats on the 100 posts and on the goat cheese--I love it!!!

Cydney

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Cydney
Congrats!! Sounds like a good day! Though I'm skeptical about the goat cheese... :huh:

Braekedaun

Real Name
Matt
you know, a month ago before my doctor said "no lactose', I would have hurled at the suggestion of cheese from a goat, but faced with absolutely no cheese, or goat cheese, I took the only option there! It tastes VERY similar to cream cheese. Just lactose free and about twice the price. ;)

You SHOULD try it, just because its alot better than it sounds! Somehow I have such a hard time applying that same mindset to ther things, but, you know!

TwoG2s

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Jaye
AND, someone called me today and wanted me to come talk to them tomorrow morning at 9. I cant say WHAT till after that, cuz I'll jinx myself for sure. I'm really exited about it, it will help alot of things, but raise further questions, so BLAH!
Well tomorrow was last Wednesday, right? Did your appt. go as well as hoped?

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Sorry I'm just seeing this thread now,Matt (been kinda busy planting trees on the avenue). Big congrats in your milestone and HEY, look at you already with 75 more posts! :dancing:
Did your 'talk' go well?:cheer:

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
Congrats!!

TwoG2s

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Jaye
Matt, how exciting! I don't know how I missed the other post.

Now that the budget has expanded; are you playing on any new fid toys?

Braekedaun

Real Name
Matt
are you playing on any new fid toys?
you know, those stayed in the budget somehow, so we'll have to pull some toys out to fit any more at this point. wellll, maybe not. I can fit more! :rofl:

I'm always looking for more toys!

Status
Not open for further replies.