• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Window protection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergus Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
A dear friend gave me this beautiful fabric (for no reason) that I made new kitchen curtains from and I decided to make new window protection from film.
Again I made the Pionus that I love so much, original made by Sadie @Peachfaced and flying doves and smaller parrots.
Now it looks very mature, so I guess my neighbors suspect that I have moved out. :p

View attachment 289881

View attachment 289882

It's a very good thing I'm busy with other pursuits right now, and likely I will later forget about the chalk pens that you can paint on windows with!
This looks so fun that I could have sneaked over to the neighbors to do THEIR windows! Wow. I love the colorful ones and I love the 'mature' versions too LOL, you are so funny saying the neighbors will think you moved out!

You are so talented and creative! The snowflakes look beautiful integrated in with the birds. The Pionus ones remind me of something we had in the "psychedelic 60's" with a dove of peace. It was a dove shape that spelled out Peace! I used to try to draw them all the time as a teenager!

Begone

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
So cute and festive! Great job!!
Thank you! ♥♥♥

It's a very good thing I'm busy with other pursuits right now, and likely I will later forget about the chalk pens that you can paint on windows with!
It is so fun! Don't forget about it. One day when your neighbors are away paint something nice to them.:) And chalk pens can be used on mirrors too.
I love the colorful ones and I love the 'mature' versions too LOL, you are so funny saying the neighbors will think you moved out!
I think it's my job to make sure the neighbor hood has something to talk about. When I bought my twin baby travel (to drive Eliy and Akela with) some was really chocked.
They haven't seen me pregnant at all, and Two! How could we missed that! :wideyed: I had so fun when the rumor finally reach me. :D
You are so talented and creative!
Thank you! ♥♥♥
The Pionus ones
They are originally made by Sadie @Peachfaced ♥♥♥
The Pionus ones remind me of something we had in the "psychedelic 60's" with a dove of peace. It was a dove shape that spelled out Peace! I used to try to draw them all the time as a teenager!
I would have love to paint them on my window, but all I can find om Google is this, is this the right one?
peace-dove-decal-sticker.jpg

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
ooh how pretty!!

Fergus Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
I would have love to paint them on my window, but all I can find om Google is this, is this the right one?

That's similar to what we had in the '60's, but I can't say for sure... Remembering 50 years ago can be quite a chore!
I can imagine your neighbors had quite the surprise when they saw you walking with the double travel carrier for your babies! I would like to see their faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.