• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

will the upper beak grow back? how long could it take to do so?

Status
Not open for further replies.

heirofslytherin123

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Gabby
:heart: I just got the DNA results back! IT'S A GIRL!!!!! and I AM getting her! I emailed the breeder and told him no matter the sex that i would get this baby:heart::dance5::laughing12::dance4::dance4::dance4::dancing:

Daisy's Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Tiffany
Aww what a little cutie.. :heart: Congrats on your new little gurl.. :swoon: And thank you for taking in a disabled birdie.. :) I have no experience with birds missing part of their beak but I do have one that is missing his toes, my little Mikey. Mikey likes to play with this little miror, he loves to move the beads on it Grreat Choice&#0153 Ladder with Mirror Bird Toy - Toys - Bird - PetSmart.. He also loves this sneaker toy as he loves to play with the shoe laces Sneaker Foot Toy - FOOT TOYS by MY SAFE BIRD STORE.. And he loves these finger traps, I weave them in between the bars of his cage.. Finger Trap 5 Pack - FOOT TOYS by MY SAFE BIRD STORE And also you may want to invest in one of these flat perches.. Even my non-disabled fid Daisy loves to take her beauty naps on this. Flat Perches - The Little Perch Company. And yes they are both spoiled rotten.. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.