• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Will Make Free Signatures, Avatars, etc. for virtual hugs :)

Happynme

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carmen
If you're mobile, there is a free join.me app you can install. If you're on a PC, sorry you can't see it. :confused: Oh, well.
Lol...its ok, i will just let you do your thing. While im thinking about it here is your virtual hugs :hug6: :hug4: :bluhug:

Happynme

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carmen
If you're mobile, there is a free join.me app you can install. If you're on a PC, sorry you can't see it. :confused: Oh, well.
Lol...its ok, i will just let you do your thing. While im thinking about it here is your virtual hugs :hug6: :hug4: :bluhug:

Einstein'sMommy

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Monica
Uh oh! I'm baaaack! :sneaky: :hehe: I have acquired a new fid! I will attach the pic I would like to be used for the new siggy. I don't have a name for him/her yet so when I find a name I will post it! I will also attach another better quality photo of Charlie that I would like you to use. I would like the same picture of Einstein to be used. As for backgrounds, maybe like a clear blue sky with clouds, and sunny. Thank you!

Guardiavoir

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Joanna
Oh, boy. When will the addiction stop? :rolleyes: I should finish up Happynme's siggie tomorrow. That's enough putting off things from me.

Happynme

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carmen
I cant wait to see :)

Jessie1285

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Jessie
Who is next?

Guardiavoir

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Joanna
I'm finishing up Happynme's SIG and it seems I forgot Jessie1285 was in line too. But she's next, and after that Einstein is next.
I went on a bit of a hiatus, I guess.

Jessie1285

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Jessie

Here's my photos. I'd like "Hawaii" in cool script somewhere in it. I like floral and plant backgrounds, like lilies or ivy. If you could put your credit in the image itself that'd be great.
Thanks,
Jessie
:dance4: :hug8: :dance4:

Guardiavoir

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Joanna
Do you mean you want the text to be all kinda fancy script? And do you still want your bird's name in the signature? As for credit, don't worry, I always put credit in the image now. I wish I could edit the first post now to say that the rules have changed.

Guardiavoir

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Joanna
I feel bad about how long this siggie took me. :confused: I was planning on finishing it yesterday but my mom used my laptop for the whole day for work and such.
I swear, I'm buying her a netbook for her birthday so she stops using my laptop! :arghh: :banghead:
This was quite a crowd of critters to squeeze into a tiny 600x200 image. o_O I couldn't find a font on my laptop that was just right for the siggie, so I ended up downloading a new super-pretty font. :xflove: It was perfect!
Without further ado... The signature!
@Happynme

And, of course, the link: http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx78/Lucavoir/yaycopy_zpsa0c0e736.png

Time to get crackin' on Jessie's siggie! I'm gonna get this one done fast this time! :mad:

Happynme

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carmen
I feel bad about how long this siggie took me. :confused: I was planning on finishing it yesterday but my mom used my laptop for the whole day for work and such.
I swear, I'm buying her a netbook for her birthday so she stops using my laptop! :arghh: :banghead:
This was quite a crowd of critters to squeeze into a tiny 600x200 image. o_O I couldn't find a font on my laptop that was just right for the siggie, so I ended up downloading a new super-pretty font. :xflove: It was perfect!
Without further ado... The signature!
@Happynme

And, of course, the link: http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx78/Lucavoir/yaycopy_zpsa0c0e736.png

Time to get crackin' on Jessie's siggie! I'm gonna get this one done fast this time! :mad:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!
Now i have to figure out how to put it on my sig lol. :roflmao:
Thank you :hug8:

Happynme

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carmen
Does that say coby or colby?
Its supposedto be colby. My eyes are funky today so if there is an L and im not seeing it ..sorry.