• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

What playstands do your birds like the best??

Status
Not open for further replies.

carkam

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
I am looking for another playstand and I was thinking about the bottlebrush small, for my GCC and Sennie Hybrid. Does anyone have one and do your birds like it? What kind of playstand seems to be your birds favorite! I need another one and want to get one they will most likely like. Thanks!!

Brigidt36

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Brigid Thompson
My guys all enjoy the Parrot towers from bird.com. Even the little guys enjoy them even though the towers are the Amazon size.

Shade

Crazy for Pois!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natacha
Between the Java wood trees, the metal stand and the plastic parrot tower..my guys prefer the Java tree although they do go everywhere.

carkam

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
I have the tabletop parrot tower and neither of my guys like it at all. In fact I have it put away. I have a small table top manzanita tree they both like, but it is too small. I also want one that has the feeder cups. I put some one the manzanita stand I have, but it was a Chore!!

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
my guys are smaller...they dont like any of the stands...they love a natural apple tree we have in our front room.

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
My guys like their java and manzanita stands because they are what I have and they are large. They arent picky birds:o:p But I would LOVE to try a couple of them Double stand Java trees that are like 6ft wide:cool1: And would LOVE to get a couple Exotic Wood Dream hanging gyms! Oh... and... perhaps a couple large hanging Bottle brush gyms... to see how the fids like them.:dance4: All in due time, ofcourse:)

DebysFids

Hit the Road
Real Name
Deby
Bottlebrush in my opinion :) I have 2 of them and they really like them

Kevin

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Kevin
I have an African Grey and a Blue and Gold Macaw that I purchased 2 bottlebrush gyms from golden cockatoo which is in Florida via the web. They love them. I do have 2 foster white front amazons that perch on the deluxe version just fine. They chew the wood and like it as well. The nice think is you can purchase replacement perches when they get chewed to much.

Kevin

birdlady

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
The bottlebrush and the hanging atom and net. They all love boings too. We prefer hanging gyms here, to stands.

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Victoria :)
My fids have a sandblasted manzanita playstand that they love. The conures prefer their boing and so does Sammy. She prefers her boing/jollyball over the playstand. Kiwi loves his swing hanging from the ceiling in my bedroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.