• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

What is your birds favorite color?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightsImprint

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Erica
Does your bird have a favorite color? mine do. Aros is a red man and yellow is deffinately Alec's first choice. Alec loves yellow more than anything. I showed him a dish of the zupreeme pellets and unlike every other bird I know he LOVES the yellow banana shapes.

So what colors do your birds like?

Archiesmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
Archie responds to purple or green, he really seems to like those colors not only in his food, but his choice of toys :)
Ella? Well, I know she doesn't like pink haha. And that's about it!

Emmilyy

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Emily
I think Cookie's changes daily.. Lol.. going from her pellets.. Somedays she'll eat them ALL except for the greens. Sometimes the only ones left are green. Sometimes she acts like the reds and oranges are poisonous.. Its like color of the day! lol.

Emmilyy

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Emily
^^ she deffinately is silly! hehe. Like when she puts pellets in her water dish? ONLY the red and orange ones ever get to see the inside of it. she won't soak the green white or yellow ones.. baha

TwilightsImprint

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Erica
Aros does the same thing except only with the green ones. I can never tell if the silly thing is sick or he's just making pea soup

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sadie
I have a feeling Beep prefers the color red over other colors. He'll chew on every part of a toy, but the red bits catch his interest first. He also started playing with a large acrylic bead (red) that had fallen in his cage. It's now his little ball. :hehe: He growls at me if I take it and he chases it down if I roll it on my desk.

I can't tell for sure what the budgies like. They get jealous of whatever object the other bird has, so I can never tell. They both love yellow and green so far.

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
The only one I know of is Max--he likes red. :)

Sharpie

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
RED. Jasper LOVES it when people wear red shirts.

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Rainbow colors, lol. Heh, they sort of have a different color every day - one day it's red, the next it could be pink. (usually they always go for the girly colors)

My IRN loves one of his purple toys, if you take that from him... all hell breaks loose. :rolleyes:

akijoy

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Monica
I'm going to have to say WHITE. Because Ollie and the Goo will pick out my white hairs to preen!

Status
Not open for further replies.