• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

What is it about them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Bird Lady

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Dal
I have always had birds. I am blessed now to have a wonderful flock, no horrible habits, good personalities. I love them all. There is something about my HH Zoey. I have been trying to put my finger on it ever since I got her. Is it the silly personality? Is the fact that she always looks like she is smiling? Is is that she always makes me smile. I love, love, love her. I can't wait to see her after work. I hate to have to put her to bed. I get the feeling that many of you feel the same. What is it :confused:

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
They are just special.:cloud9: and :cool5:

Brigidt36

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Brigid Thompson
Sounds like she is very special.

Birdlover

Avian Addiction!
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Yes, yes and yes :D For me its the whole package, but I especially love the intelligence and awareness. Not saying that the others arent smart because they are, but a hawkhead parrot is smart and aware in a different sort of way.They are just so in tne with their surroundings and really know whats going on. Cash notices the most subtle things and I think thats just so neat. Of course then there is the energy level and you can tell they just love to live life to its fullest :D Ive never had such an active bird as Cash so I really enjoy that about him.

akijoy

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Monica
Sounds like an intriguing species. Would love to see one in real life!

Babybreau

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Tanya
They certainly are unique and intriguing! I'd also like to meet one some day.

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
they sound wonderful!!!

ParrotHead

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Lindsey
:heart:I'm going to have to go with the almost flamboyant personality is what intregues me about my hawkhead. He is all personality, all the time. Shreiking, laughing, investigating, whatever it is, he is 100% commited wholeheartedly. He has a certain zest for life that not every other bird I've encountered has.
They truly are the most amazing species I have ever encountered, and I am very fortunate to be able to share my home with one.
:heart:

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
:heart:I'm going to have to go with the almost flamboyant personality is what intregues me about my hawkhead. He is all personality, all the time. Shreiking, laughing, investigating, whatever it is, he is 100% commited wholeheartedly. He has a certain zest for life that not every other bird I've encountered has.
They truly are the most amazing species I have ever encountered, and I am very fortunate to be able to share my home with one.
:heart:
That is so true and I agree, we are so lucky to have them in our lives. Hawkheads rock!:cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.