• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

What do I do

Jamy

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Jamy
Please help for the past 3 days I've been seeing this add for an alexandrine. At first I was ignoring it, but the price keeps on coming down and now I'm at the point of being scared someone who can't take care of it will buy it. I have 2 which I love with all my heart so I know I'll be able to look after it. Only problem is my budget is very small at the moment because I bought an Avery a few days back. I will still be able to feed it that's no problem the thing is I don't have the extra money to buy it. Do I borrow the money. I don't know please any advic

SamanthaAV

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
Are they rehoming it or is it being sold by a breeder?

Jamy

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Jamy
I think rehoming it comes with the cage. No toys and as far as I can see in the pictures only sunflower seeds in the food bowl.

Jamy

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Jamy
The add only says Alexandrine and cage for sale and the price(that is not so much any more).

SamanthaAV

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
The add only says Alexandrine and cage for sale and the price(that is not so much any more).
It could be someone got a bird they weren't prepared for. What's the price at now?

SamanthaAV

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
R1000.00 I'm from South Africa.
Wow, that's really low. Well it seems to me if they are lowering the price so often they must be in a hurry to get rid of the bird. Go talk to the owner and tell them that you'll take the bird but you'll have to pay them in payments because you don't have all the money right now. Hopefully they are understanding and agree to this.

Jamy

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Jamy
I did contact her. I'm waiting for a reply it still early so maybe she will reply soon.

SamanthaAV

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
I did contact her. I'm waiting for a reply it still early so maybe she will reply soon.
Well let us know when you hear back from her. I hope things go well. :bluhug:

Jamy

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Jamy
Thank you. I'll let you know I hope she still has it. Or maybe it found a very nice home. I just can see it go to another person who will sell it because the price was low an they can make some profit. People can be so cruel.