• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Well Shoot

Mark & Da Boyz

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Mark
Went to pick up the cage and it wasn't the color I thought it was. What to do what to do? I know You get a new cage BB and You get a new cage Cheddar, everybirdie gets a new cage! At the price he was asking I could do that, I go TWO cages for less them the MSRP on ONE cage! I'm wipped but will get them put together tomorrow and post photos! I even bought new perches!

Pixiebeak

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Laura
:christmastree: Christmas came early!

Mark & Da Boyz

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Mark
In my opinion I could NOT recommend the Kings Cages STL4 2622. While it looks good at first it seems cheaply made of sheet metal parts stamped to look like bars in places and feels cheap as well. The cups are some strange thing that you will have to buy from them. In my opinion it is Nowhere near the cage my old Kings Cages SLT 2622 is. I might just give these to the rescue and find a better cages as I can't take them back.

Sarahmoluccan

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sarah
:( That sucks. I hate trying to find quality cages for a decent prices. I've definitely heard formally good brand name cage manufacturers slipping in quality. Avian adventures had that happen and the when stopped making cages all together. Custom cages quality has dropped in their walk in Aviaries apparently.

I hate to see that happen to King cages. I have noticed that their Stainless steel and aluminum cages seem to be always out of stock. I wonder if that points to a trend lesser quality cages by manufactured?