• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

We bathed at bedtime tee hee

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAM

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
M-Star: I felt naughty so started to bathe before bedtime, I could see mommy wasn't too happy because it meant she has to change the paper again. :D I told Millow and Blue to bathe too (not Red, cos I hate him more than the others) and they did which annoyed mommy even more!!! I let her scritch me after though, only a little, too much of a good thing otherwise mommy might think I am being a good girl which I am not. :D

Last edited:

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
You is a good girl...always keep dem confused...dat or bites!! th33546349-1.jpg

JAM

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
M-Star: I confused her when she got back too because I said "hello, hello" and got excited, five minutes later I was all moody again. Mommy did good scritches later so I let her hear a couple of baby noises from me, then I flipped my wings to tell her that was enough, she took a hint for once. :D

tozie12

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
beth
skittles: i figgered out if you yell NO!!!! at the same time you bite them, they learn quicker. they arent really smart creatures so you have to really yell loud to get their attention. i tried to teach mommy macaw-ese for six months. she never even figgered out hello! i'm tellin ya, they just arent too very smart. <wing flip>

CeddysMum

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Astrid (formerly: 'featherbaby')
HeHeHe! Good one M-Star! We needz ta keep dem on der toez!

I usul'y demand baths when mummy just sitz down or liez down ta have a nap. I don't fit in me bowl but dat's how I show her I wanna bath - make a mess wiv my water bowl, den climb out and squawk at her and keepz doing dat until she finally getz me bath tub (large salad bowl) and me shower (spray bottle) 'cause I won't splash myself, she has ta shower me too.

When I's finished, evr'yfing is wet an mummy has ta clean all my cage an evr'yfing around it :D by the time she's done she usul'y doesn't has time for dat nap anymore HeHeHe!

- Lady Ceddy

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
I wuv taking bafs in da night time too!!

~Scooty

JAM

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
M-Star: we did it again last night. :D:D:D I kept an eye on the water bowl and as soon as mommy had cleaned our cage and turned her back and sat down I sneaked in and took a dunk as quietly as possible. This time mommy decided to give us all proper bath in the sink, we were soaked! We got to stay up an extra half hour for preenage time. :D:D:D Mommy still loves me!!! She's a sucker for punishment tee hee!

Sadieladie1994

Riding the Skies
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Peggy
You are so silly.

Some breeders with outside birds found that their birds bathes more in the winter. My BCC always bathed at night even in winter. So much for not letting them bathe at night and get a chill! They forgot to read page 27 of the rule book.

CeddysMum

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Astrid (formerly: 'featherbaby')
:eek: Hooman Alert!!! Tellz dat hooman dis is da BIRDIE part of da forum, NO hoomanz allowed!!! :mad:

M-Star, good on 'ya! Keep it up :hehe:
- Lady Ceddy

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk2

JAM

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
M-Star: has the hooman gone yet????? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.