• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

WD gourmet grains

tattoosiva

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Mahalo to Marsha of WD and @saroj12 review of the product on the website that some of her birds enjoyed it dry. I just assumed it had to sprouted but my guys are in heaven right now. I don't know off hand what the long grain is but they love grabbing one and climbing to a peach to slowly munch on.

Here is greedy Watson before I could put into our grain bin with that long thing that he ate on my head :(

IMG_20190713_195745.jpg IMG_20190713_195740.jpg

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Mahalo to Marsha of WD and @saroj12 review of the product on the website that some of her birds enjoyed it dry. I just assumed it had to sprouted but my guys are in heaven right now. I don't know off hand what the long grain is but they love grabbing one and climbing to a peach to slowly munch on.

Here is greedy Watson before I could put into our grain bin with that long thing that he ate on my head :(

View attachment 309670 View attachment 309671

Whole oats? So happy they love it!! :fairy2::fairy2::fairy2:

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
you got a 5 lb bag! me too! For a few minutes I thought it was a picture of Watson sitting on your head!:lol: