• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Want a signature?

Haimovfids

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Guess what? I can make signatures!

Clear, crisp photos work best. The clearer, the better quality signature you'll get. Let me know exactly what you'd like in it. (i.e background, font/font colors, names of pets ect)

The more detail you give, the better it'll meet your standards.

Animallover03

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Audrey
:bump8: :)

Animallover03

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Audrey
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg image.jpeg
Would you mind doing one for me? I included a few of the clearer shots I have- surprise me! If you could include their names that would be great- Grumbles is the green cheek, and Bella is my cat. :)

Sky&Sunshine

Jogging around the block
Awesome! Could you please do one for me too?
Here are the photos: (Please tell me if they are not clear enough or you are unable to do them) Are they any good ?
If you could put their names on that would be great! Sky is the blue one, Sunshine is the yellow one.
IMG_0141.jpg IMG_0135.jpg

Haimovfids

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
@Sky&Sunshine I would be more then glad to make you one. Can you please give me more photos of sunshine?

Is there anything in particular you're looking for in the background? I can make it transparent or with a colored background. Just let me know. :)

Sky&Sunshine

Jogging around the block
Sure i was thinking a blue sky with a sunshine? Sure I will try to get more photos either today or tomorrow! :)

Haimovfids

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
They are good. I'll get it done really soon. Do you have any close ups of Sky? If not that's fine.