• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Viola

Budgiebonkers

aka Pandapaws23
Avenue Veteran
was debating keeping her or selling her but one of my other hens passed away so that decided for me her parents are olivosh and bugles I also am keeping two bros named Volio and Buglavosh 82479AD3-8F94-4ACE-96A6-98B48A5F7E36.jpeg EA04BCBF-D12D-4870-890A-B62B6015DADE.jpeg 5BD0CDF5-D908-4AF4-B233-EF31E4ADAF0E.jpeg 46A7C1D5-8A4D-4DB3-8CDC-DE06FB5CDD3C.jpeg
I usually dont clip but since these ones are flighty I can't have them fluttering all over the cage during winter due to my asthma come spring they should be flighted again.Buglavosh has a heck of a bite to him worse then his sister

Bonkers

Hit the Road
Real Name
Bonk's Adventure
^ They are so cute. And colorful!

And, I am VERY SORRY to hear a budgie passed away... Of course, I know that can happen sometimes. And it always sucks. What happened? (Natural?) Did you give a burial?

Budgiebonkers

aka Pandapaws23
Avenue Veteran
^ They are so cute. And colorful!

And, I am VERY SORRY to hear a budgie passed away... Of course, I know that can happen sometimes. And it always sucks. What happened? (Natural?) Did you give a burial?
I thought in the spring she was egg bound but wasnt ever since shes been off if i had to take a quess id say fatty liver disease and yes she was burried in my garden

Fergus Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
She's a gorgeous little gal. So sorry to hear of the passing of your Budgie.
Love all of their unusual names.

Bonkers

Hit the Road
Real Name
Bonk's Adventure
I thought in the spring she was egg bound but wasnt ever since shes been off if i had to take a quess id say fatty liver disease and yes she was burried in my garden
Awww. That's what you all thought Popcorn had. :( This is why I am happy they like the pellets.

Thanks for burying the birdie.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
I am sorry for your loss.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
So sorry for your loss.
Viola is beautiful as are Volio and Buglavosh. Buglavosh is an interesting name. What does it mean/where does it come from?

Budgiebonkers

aka Pandapaws23
Avenue Veteran
So sorry for your loss.
Viola is beautiful as are Volio and Buglavosh. Buglavosh is an interesting name. What does it mean/where does it come from?
Buglavosh parents names are Bugles and Olivosh......olivosh parents where named Oliver and vosh

Dona

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Little works of art.