• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

[video] Abby interacting with Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artagiel

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Haley
Abby is not a people bird or so I thought. Apparently she is just not thrilled with me, today while Bill and I were on the floor snuggling and eating pretzels she came down and mugged us! She was all over Bill preening him and being adorable and shared some of the honey wheat pretzels we were munching.
Bill feels really good right now, he always doubts himself with the birds but having Abby snub me and go right to him and act in a way she never has before really made a huge impact on him. I am so happy she did this, for both of them.:heart:

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Victoria :)
aww, soo adorable!

allison

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Allison
Cute! Pretty soon, he'll be the one bringing birds home! :D

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Awwwwwe! I wanna snuggle her! :heart: :hehe:

Artagiel

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Haley
Guess you'll have to grow some facial hair, Haley :)
I keep hoping to do that as Noodle likes it too but alas, my future as the birded-bearded lady in the circus is not an attainable dream!

He was eyeing baby budgies in the pet shop recently, I think he really wanted one and I was sorely tempted to offer him the ability to get it (he is still not having luck with finding work) but I am trying to upgrade everything for the fids I have right now so I held back.

I really loved how much her choosing him meant to him, he always second guesses himself and worries about not doing right by them and is terrified of hurting them accidentally. This just really gave him the positive reinforcement he needed, birds are such great trainers.:lol:

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
she is adorable..and she picked her man...er your man.

suncoast

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ginger
Aww, they look so happy together. She is really beautiful.

Ginger

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Abby is one very smart little girl. She knows she'll get even more spoiled of she wraps Bill around her little talons. :laughin:

Artagiel

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Haley
She came down on the floor with me again last night too and Bill instantly hopped off his computer grabbed a pretzel and lay down beside me to give Abby some love! She is really coming around so well, I didn't think she would ever really want to interact with us having Elvis to be a bird with but I guess she is slowly accepting us as flock mates as well.
We ordered a bigger memory card for my camera so that we can take longer better quality videos. I hope to be sharing more of all of them with the ability to see them all soon! The compact setting can take a few minutes worth but oi, the difference between the clearer setting and that is HUGE.

Skyler

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pat
How absolutely adorable and Bill is actually glowing!!! I tease my Dad about Rika's only word being Poppa and that our defensive rehome male tiel Dusty likes Dad best. I so encourage it!!! It's great when our fids know how to wrap their talons around their hearts!!

Status
Not open for further replies.