• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Vid: Taboo & Voodoo at Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cozy Nestbox

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kelly
This is a video showing Taboo & Voodoo hanging out and playing together. At the beginning, Pepsi (one of our Caiques who seems to think she is a HH -- LOL) even joins in the fun for a brief time. I love watching them play and interact together and just thought I would share with you all.

Birdlover

Avian Addiction!
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
What a great video!!! Thanks so much for posting it. Makes me wish Cashew had a buddy. Taboo and Voodoo are just gorgeous and I loved watching them play :laughing12:

gayla

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Gayla
LOL...they're like little monkey's.....I've got to get Pita something to hang over his cage. He loves his boings....loves to hang upside down while they are swinging.

Compassion

Ripping up the road
Avian Angel
Real Name
Angela
Never a dull moment with those two around I bet!

TITANIS

Biking along the boulevard
:wow: Thank you so much for posting this video! It is very hard to find two HH in a video playing together. I had seen one before but it was very short. They really love hanging upside-down and flaring their crests. Awesome!

suncoast

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ginger
Outstanding!!!

Ginger

Jacob

Real Name
Herdis
your place sounds like a jungle! What a fun video, thanks for sharing :)

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
That was awesome!! Thanks for sharing.:)

Marlene

Welcome to the neighborhood!
Real Name
Marlene
Wow! Great video! Loved seeing them play together. Nice to see more Hawkheads here on AA:dance4::dance4:

The Cozy Nestbox

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kelly
Thank you everyone for your kind comments. Titanus, I have not really thought about the absence of videos showing two together but now that I think about it, I have to admit that I don't think I've ever seen vid of two HHs. I have lots of vids of Taboo & Voodoo and it's just a matter of my taking the time to wade through them to find something that I think might be of interest to others. I feel that I may not always be the best judge of that because like the typical "Mom", I think all vids of them are special and would probably bore others to tears! :lol:

Compassion

Ripping up the road
Avian Angel
Real Name
Angela
I have lots of vids of Taboo & Voodoo and it's just a matter of my taking the time to wade through them to find something that I think might be of interest to others. I feel that I may not always be the best judge of that because like the typical "Mom", I think all vids of them are special and would probably bore others to tears! :lol:
Hehe my Youtube site is full of videos people probably find boring,but I just don't care.If someone doesn't like them they can just hit the stop button.I don't think I have ever seen a bird video that is boring,I love seeing how diffrent people interact with their birds.:hug8:

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
oooh I loved the video!!! :dance4:

TITANIS

Thank you everyone for your kind comments. Titanus, I have not really thought about the absence of videos showing two together but now that I think about it, I have to admit that I don't think I've ever seen vid of two HHs. I have lots of vids of Taboo & Voodoo and it's just a matter of my taking the time to wade through them to find something that I think might be of interest to others. I feel that I may not always be the best judge of that because like the typical "Mom", I think all vids of them are special and would probably bore others to tears! :lol:
I doubt that any HH video would be boring, much less a video with two together. There is only one video to my knowledge on YT that I found with two, but it is very short. So, definitely post as many as your heart desires. HH are special and a great many people here would be interested in seeing their interactions because simply put, HH are different! :cool10:

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
I doubt that any HH video would be boring, much less a video with two together. There is only one video to my knowledge on YT that I found with two, but it is very short. So, definitely post as many as your heart desires. HH are special and a great many people here would be interested in seeing their interactions because simply put, HH are different! :cool10:
:iagree:

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
beyond amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow they are absolutely stunning!!!!!!!!!!

TITANIS

This is the one I was talking about. See how the video lures you in, getting you hooked and then it cuts off, making you beg for more...!! :eek:

Birdlover

Avian Addiction!
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I also agree with more vids of Taboo & Voodoo :excited2:

GreenParrot

Sprinting down the street
That was a great video!:highfive: First time for me as well to watch 2 HH playing together!:D Thanks for posting this!!! :laughing12:

ParrotHead

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Lindsey
I love the video! Hawkheads are so playful, I can only imagine what it's like to be blessed with 2! Keep the vids coming :)

Status
Not open for further replies.