• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Very Difficult Note to Compose *Long and pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
You must be wonderful people to have gone through such great lengths to insure their transition and happiness. :hug8: It's so nice that the four can stay a family, and the birds are making new friends. You are always welcome in my book.:hug8:

Alex

Take a stroll down the Avenue!
Very touching to read. :hug8: :hug8:

I am glad you want to stay around the avenue :) And so glad you were able to find such amazing homes for your birds :)

pineview01

Rollerblading along the road
Your message brought tears to my eyes. I've only had my babies 10 years, but as John stated I have that day always in the back of my mine.

Deejo

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Doris
I hope I can be as brave and strong when that inevitable day comes when I will have to find a home for my birds. (All of us older members with large long lived parrots are going to face this whether we want to or not). Your compassion and devotion come through loud and clear. You "did good" by your birds. You hold your head high because you had to do what to any of us is an unthinkable thing and you did it very well.
Thank you. Your note means alot to me. Much appreciate what you said.

Deejo

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Doris
You are such a beautiful person, inside and out. Your love for your birds shines through and you did what any good parront would, you took great pains to ensure that your fabies are well taken care of in fabulous homes. Sometimes there are events in our lives that make doing the right thing hard and painful, but what matters is doing the right thing. Sending you lots of hugs.:hug8:

I'm glad you are staying in the neighborhood and will continue to share your knowledge, experience and wisdom with all of you.
Thank you Brigid.
And everyone else.
This is exactly why I love this forum...good people, and support for one another.
Thank you everyone.

Nikki

Hit the Road
Real Name
Nikki
Of course we will be here to support you. I'm glad you're staying at the Ave. All of us can use your knowledge of 30 + years of bird experience. :hug8:

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
Doris many hugs and prayers to you and your family. I am so glad your birds are close by for you to still see. Very touching post. I do hope you will still be a part of our forum and am happy to hear you will still be running your wonderful business with your awesome products.:hug8:

Barbi

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Barbi
I admire your grace and your strength Doris. (When I grow up I want to be just like you :heart:) I'm glad you found your babies great homes and will be able to continue to be a part of their lives; that in itself is something to be highly admired. :hug8:

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Many :hug8:to you for being so strong,of course you are alway welcome! You are a wonderful person and a true asset to this forum.

ncGreyBirdLady

They call Me crazy like its a bad thing!
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bonnie
:hug8::hug8::hug8::hug8::hug8::hug8:

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Victoria :)
:hug8::hug8:

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
I'm so very sorry. Many many heart hugs to you. :hug5:

Kathie

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kathie
My heart goes out to you. Your babies are beautiful. The good thing is that you are able to see them, keep up on how they are doing and feed them all of your yummy food. :hug8:

I hope you are okay.

Leza

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Annaleza
My hope is that my many friends here at Avian Avenue will respect our privacy, and continue to welcome me here at the forum, as they always have.

of course you are still welcome here.

many many many hugs for your bravery and strength.
:hug8::hug8::hug8::hug8:

CeddysMum

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Astrid (formerly: 'featherbaby')
Everything I could say has already been said and I agree with all of them! So I'm just sending :hug8::hug8::hug8: and hope you are OK!

rikkitikki

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Erika
Eloquently said. I'm not quite sure why it is that I can read your note and feel that I know you as a person though we've never met. I'm still new to this forum and to "bird people." When I finally track down and get my future bird, I have wonderful role models like you to look up to for support, advice and education. Glad you're sticking around, your 32 years of experience helps us newbies out so much~ :hug8:

Status
Not open for further replies.