• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Vendors who ship to Australia - Fleece Snuggle Rings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chompie_puppy

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
I'm looking for vendors who have the fleece snuggle rings and who are willing to ship to Australia. :)

I'm not happy with the quality of the snuggle rings I've found in Australia.

I'd also love some advice on what sizes to order. All my biggest birds are about 100g each. About the size of a Green Cheek Conure (one of them actually is a GCC!). :D

So... should I look at getting a 6 inch or 8 inch ring?

And Budgies, what size should I get for them? (They are about 30-50g each).

lotus15

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Coco

chompie_puppy

Celebirdy of the Month
I don't have time to make my own Chantel. :( I think I would have to order in the SS rings from overseas anyway if I went that route.

Chantilly Lace

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Chantel
I don't have time to make my own Chantel. :( I think I would have to order in the SS rings from overseas anyway if I went that route.
Why not use some vine rings? I use vine rings that I get for $1, and fleece and it takes less than 5 minutes to make one! I bet you'll spend more time finding a vendor! Or if you have any SS wire or aluminum wire you could easily bend that to make a ring.

lotus15

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Coco
Why not use some vine rings? I use vine rings that I get for $1, and fleece and it takes less than 5 minutes to make one! I bet you'll spend more time finding a vendor! Or if you have any SS wire or aluminum wire you could easily bend that to make a ring.
SS wire or a vine ring would be good choices, but aluminum wire isn't safe for birds. Aluminum is actually a very toxic metal and in its normal (soft) state, very easy to dent, flake, bite, ingest, etc. Aluminum wire, foil, screens, etc.-- all huge dangers. The reason why aluminum cages are safe is because they are anodized aluminum which makes them very, very hard.

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
the fleece swings are harder to find but here may be a couple places to start:

Big Beaks Bird Toys

Mother Pluckin' Bird Toys - Home of the ATOM (look under 'Atoms and Swings' at the 'Fruit Loops')

BOINGS/BUNGIES & SWINGS by MY SAFE BIRD STORE

Online Bird Toys - Bird Swings

Birdie Toys - Birdie Wreath Small

I also found this on Etsy - I know nothing about this vendor and/or if she would be willing to ship to Australia but wanted to pass it on

http://www.etsy.com/shop/HappyWings?ref=seller_info

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.