• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Vegetable combos for GCC?

Roemeida

Moving in
Real Name
Sara Lemke
Hello! I tried reading through a few posts but couldn't find exactly what I was searching for :O

I was hoping that some others with Green Cheeks could share their favorite veggie combos that contain most,if not all, of the vitamin and nutritional needs? I always put a large variety and encourage her to try them all! She's currently eating Zupreem Natural paired with Smart Selects (not super fond of the orange and green pellets yet).

Not sure if this is the appropriate forum to ask this one (or the above), is it bad if she seems to consume halfish of her diet in fresh veggies?

If any of my topics belong in a better section please let me know :) I also have a post up in the welcoming section as I've just joined!

IMG_0928.JPG

Newbie GCC

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Heather
Welcome! There is no magic combination to ensure they get everything in every meal. Just change it up frequently. I usually stick to the rule of a little of every color in every batch of chop I make and freeze. Some good basics to always have are sweet potato and kale.