• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

*Update Post#198* Blind CAG needs home - Toledo, Wa

Status
Not open for further replies.

gayla

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Gayla

Vegemite

Real Name
Lynne
Kathie.....these are for you....

Kathie, I think these need to be shared a little. First to Ashley for bringing Rays plight to AA. To Kathie for adopting him, to Young for bringing him home and to Ray for being the special little guy he is. He doesnt realise it yet, but he has a loving home and a doting mom. Not to mention a whole forum from around the world (of a few thousand people/fids) cheering him on, loving him and wishing him nothing but the best life possible but he is off to a great start with Kathie. Welcome to AA Ray. Thank you Kathie, Ashley and Young - you guys did good. Ray, for you, New Year means a new start - new home, new family, new life.

birdlady

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
Awe poor baby...kept in a garage? Makes me so sad.

But good times are coming with new Mommy Kathie! I am so happy he is with you now...can't wait to hear all about him on Friday:)

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
so happy Kathie......bless your heart :hug8:

merlinsmom13

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Becky
So happy for you & Ray! :heart:

marian

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Ohhhhh i missed his arrival....My son's been visiting so I've been on and off here....Welcome home Ray:dance4::dance4:I'm so very happy for you Kathie....:hug8::hug8:What a great christmas to have him finally in your home....:heart::heart:

Daisy's Mom

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Tiffany
I'm soo happy for you.. :hug8: I can't wait to see how he thrives under your care.. :hug8: And I can't believe they kept him in a garage with no heat.. :sad7: Ray will now have a lifetime of happiness, warmth and love with you.. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

middchix

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Donna
I just read this post and I am so glad Kathie was there for Ray. It sounds like he is in a wonderful place and thank you for being there for him. Can't wait for more photos as he continues to improve. Thank you for giving him the life he deserves. :hug8:

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
I am so glad he is home Kathie..:hug8: He will do wonderful with you. :hug8:

Djuna

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Debbie
I can't wait for ongoing updates and photos of Ray.

I am so happy you have him :heart:

CeciliaZ

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Cecilia
Congratulations Kathie! May you and Ray have many happy years together. I know he will thrive under your tender loving care! As with all the others here on AA, I will also be looking forward to pics and updates.What a happy new year it will be for both of you. :heart:

cikim123

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Carolyn Kim
OMG! Kathie, I'm soo happy for you and Ray!! He is such an adorable, precious little guy!! I just spoke on the phone with you last night and I wish I could've congratulated you then! But nonetheless, YAYYYY!! =) What an amazing way to end the year and begin the new one! <3

ortegah

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Heather Ortega
I'm so happy for you and Ray!

Ziggymon

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Heidrun, or Mouse
This is so wonderful!!! Ray will have the life he deserves - a huge congratulations to Ray and to you, Kathie, and many thanks to Ashley and Young.

This has been the year for happy new beginnings for greys on the Avenue, hasn't it?! :heart:

Birdbabe

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Yay! Glad he arrived safely, hes gonna be just fine under your care. He is lovely! Mery Christmas Ray, you got a great home!:heart:

jerseybella

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
dawn
Omg Kathie! How did I miss this! So very happy for you! Cant wait to hear all about your new man on Friday!

Deej

Real Name
Deena
Kathie, here I am late to the party again. :( I'm so happy for you and Ray. Welcome home big guy, your momma rocks and you're going to be one spoiled brat bird in no time. :) Big hugs from your huge extended family. :hug8:

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Victoria :)
I'm not sure how I missed this.. lol! I'm so glad that Ray is home with you now! Can't wait to see how he blossom's in your care!! :hug8:

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Welcome to AA, Ray! You are already loved by a lot of people who haven't even met you and already cherished by one in particular who will do her best to spoil you rotten. :swoon:

Status
Not open for further replies.